how is everyone doing?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Ma2RayPooh
December 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Ma2RayPooh
I am doing just dandy. I started Oing yesterday according to babycenter.com. We have done the BD on the 18th, 20th, 21st, and yesterday 26th. Not much bding this month but after each time I used the Instead Cups. I like those things even if they dont work for me this month. I can pop that sucker in there and go to sleep , dont have to worry about a mess! So if I can stay awake after his football game tonight we will BD tonight yet, if not tomorrow for sure! I am keeping my fingers, toes, legs (ok not legs), arms and whatever else can cross on my body crossed!!!!! I am going to be calling the docs tomorrow. I havent been in to see her since the last of Oct. I have to get the ball rolling again!
December 28th, 2004, 07:44 AM
mom22boyz
Good luck Jessica!!

Well I am O'ing right now and like every other month, I wasnt' feeling good last night or the night before, so nothing happen, but hopefully tonight and we did last week a couple times...so I am hoping!! Haven't tried the instead cups, by the time I think about them its too late !!
December 28th, 2004, 07:50 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I`m doing OK. My hubby & I are waiting to try for another baby untill after I have a few more periods. We need a few more months.........Emotionally. Then hopefully we can concieve a healthy baby. I know I will be nervous around that time. But, we want a baby so very much. We must keep trying.

Lots of Luck to everyone else TTC!

December 28th, 2004, 09:46 AM
dawn1979
Doing pretty good!! Had a great shopping spree yesterday!!!!
We went to our friends annual boxing day bash.. had lots of fun, they just had a baby girl 6 weeks ago and I found DH and the Dad in the nursery talking about how we are gonna have a boy an our kids can grow up together and get married!! How cute! He hasnt told anyone that he even wants children besides me!! Its was cute!

And we are gonna do the BD like crazy rabbits!!! Everyday!!! Ya gotta do what it takes!! LOL!!! Fingers crossed!!! Sept BABIES!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO

edited for spelling mistakes!
December 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM
mommywishes
You got to love this girl! She is always keeping up with us! She is like a mommy to all.

I am going good. Althought I feel like crap today. I have felt flush off and on. Kind of like hot flashes, but I am only 27! Ha ha. I also woke up this morning and carried my boobs for the first few minutes. Yep that is right. I walked around letting the dogs out and feeding the cats while trying to hold the girls. Ha ha! They hurt so bad.

Anyway hope that is good sign. I will just be thankful to have AF back. Well to have my normal 28 day cycle that is.

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!
December 28th, 2004, 04:12 PM
dawn1979
AMY!! That sounds like good news!! Are your actual nipples sore too!
Two days till testing!!! Yeah!! That went by fast!! When are you planning to test?

December 28th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Ma2RayPooh
wow amy i didnt realize you are two days till testing....wooooo
December 28th, 2004, 05:02 PM
momof3girls's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to momof3girls
Well things here are good, If I go by what AF has done to me the last 2 months I should have 8 days until testing , My ticker says other wise but the last 2 months I have been on a 28 day cycle when normal i am on a 30 so we just wait and see But, I know when I O'ed and we BD the day before so I have my fingers and toes and arms crossed and even my hair braided!!! September Baby dust to every one !!!!!

Good luck Amy when you test!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search