WHAT THE HECK!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2004, 07:12 PM
mommywishes
I had a wonderful day with DH today. We spent the day running errands, eating lunch, working out, and then eating dinner. I got home and went pee and there was some light brown on my undies. Da*n it! I am so angry. I know I said I would not get my hopes up, but if this is AF I am getting really worried. This is like six months of trying now. I am not counting last cycle because I had a 60 day cycle where we did not try much because we thought I was pregnant. I am soooooo mad.

On the upside I guess I am regular again if this is the bi*ch! I could just scream!

December 28th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kristinemf
Just wait and see if she shows??? May just be spotting??? Implantation??
Hmmmmmmmmmmm???????

December 28th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Ma2RayPooh
hun! dont get your hopes crushed, its only been six months. it usually takes 6months to get pregnant. i am sure it will happen soon. sending you tons of hugs and baby dust!!! chin up, dont let this get you down!
December 28th, 2004, 07:29 PM
mommywishes
I am trying not to be so sad! I feel so let down.....again. I psyched myself up into not caring, but I do!
December 29th, 2004, 07:57 AM
dawn1979
Amy, Im so sorry.. I did the same thing last month and I even tricked her into coming late!!! hang in there it will happen! Take this time and enjoy yourself and DH... Have you tried any sort of cleanse?? Im thinking about it!

((((HUGs))))
December 29th, 2004, 08:45 AM
mommywishes
Thanks Sherry. What is a cleanse?
December 29th, 2004, 08:52 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I sure hope you are pregnant!{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

December 29th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Jenni's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh, Amy-sorry to hear that. It really stinks. It will happen, but in the meantime, it is extremely frustrating. Hope your time is real soon!!
December 29th, 2004, 04:19 PM
dawn1979
Quote:
Originally posted by mommywishes@Dec 29 2004, 11:45 AM
Thanks Sherry.* What is a cleanse?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

My girlfriend and her husband both did one for 2 weeks before they started trying and they got pregnant on the first try!!

I can find out exactly which one she did but they generally are eating and drinkin certain food to clean out your system, sometimes involve enimas or sometimes just certain pills taken.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search