Im scratching my head

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2004, 12:46 PM
dawn1979
So Af came as you all know and today is CD 7 and Im still kinda spotting!
Like im sure today is the last day but man long enough AF....

But being me any change in cycle make me feel hopeful!! Maybe this will be my month!!! (im getting excited!)

So what do you think no big deal?
December 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kristinemf
I spot sometimes....on the 6th or 7th day. It is usually more brown though......what color is yours?? I woudn't really worry about it. Unless it turns into alot and is bright red after 10 days. K?
I hope this is your month too.........What crazy things are you gonna do this month to increase your chances? I am just gonna make sure we do it "every other" day.........(like I was suppose to do last month but didn't)......I had heard that up's your chances and I have heard of so many women getting pregnant as soon as they do that.........who knows??? We'll see. Are you gonna using the "instead cups?"

December 30th, 2004, 01:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I dunno. I did learn that if my af goes more than the normal 5 days, then I probably had/have a cyst.

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
December 30th, 2004, 01:11 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by sunsetsue@Dec 30 2004, 04:03 PM
I dunno.* I did learn that if my af goes more than the normal 5 days, then I probably had/have a cyst.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am the same way since having cyst this year.

GOOD LUCK DAWN!!!!

December 30th, 2004, 01:35 PM
dawn1979
hmmm, do you get pain from cysts?? I havent had any pain at all. I feel fine.. Its gone now! I remember when I was younger I had long periods.. I was fertile then!!
So thats why im optimistic!! It was spotting to begin with not to light though and red. But the last 3 days its just been spotting/or just light...hmmm

So Kristine this month I went and bought vitamin C, E and Im taking B6
I told myself I wasnt gonna but they were screaming my name at the store!
(they really were!) And im not eating any chocolate, and cutting back on coffee.

And we are gonna do it everyday!!! well starting on CD 10 straight through!!
I hope anyways sometimes it hard to get motivated it ya know what I mean!! But I figure it aint that bad!! LMAO.. And its worth it... I dont care if I have to run home on my lunch break... we are making a baby!

Im not using the instead cups... I dont think.... LOL!

What are you trying? Any vitamins??
December 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kristinemf
Quote:
Originally posted by dawn1979@Dec 30 2004, 02:35 PM
hmmm, do you get pain from cysts?? I havent had any pain at all. I feel fine.. Its gone now! I remember when I was younger I had long periods.. I was fertile then!!
So thats why im optimistic!! It was spotting to begin with not to light though and red. But the last 3 days its just been spotting/or just light...hmmm

So Kristine this month I went and bought vitamin C, E and Im taking B6
I told myself I wasnt gonna but they were screaming my name at the store!
(they really were!) And im not eating any chocolate, and cutting back on coffee.

And we are gonna do it everyday!!! well starting on CD 10 straight through!!
I hope anyways sometimes it hard to get motivated it ya know what I mean!! But I figure it aint that bad!! LMAO.. And its worth it... I dont care if I have to run home on my lunch break... we are making a baby!

Im not using the instead cups... I dont think.... LOL!

What are you trying? Any vitamins??
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I am basically doing the same thing as last month.........Taking Vit. C, Vit E, B6, Prenatal Vit. and baby asprin.......using the instead cups but instead of doing everyday(like last month) we are doing it every other day......it is better for spermies to have a day in between to build back up. Sex has been better too, giving it a break in between. Last month I was exhausted. I love the instead cups......there is nothing dripping out of you after sex. You should use them just for that reason. You should totally get some! Hopefully this will be out month! I have cut back on the caffiene too.
***Baby Dust to us***

December 30th, 2004, 02:50 PM
dawn1979
hmmmm. now you got me thinking! I might try everyother day! But Instead cups.. no not this month. Next month I will! I dont know how we missed it last month.. oh well, my due date will be sept 30... lol..
December 30th, 2004, 05:23 PM
CindyLou
I used the instead cups for the first time last night and I think they are awesome!!!! No mess!!! And I got them pretty cheap. So hopefully they will work this month!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search