Ok, so look @ my chart now...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 30th, 2004, 08:43 PM
JaecobsMommie's Avatar Veteran
Hey ladies, I know I started my chart in the middle and I've not been charting long at all....however, I can see that it APPEARS to be leveling out and falling into some type of normal biphasic pattern.... now I thought that FF would put my crosshairs on there when it thought I ovulated. I don't have them?! Someone told me that they thought that I ovulated on the 25th of December...what do you think? Does it appear that I ovulated and what day do you think it happened? Thanks for any input you may have!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Heather
P.s, I'm wanting some reassurance that I might be able to say with some certainty that I've ovulated...so that next month of TTC I'll be on the lookout for the dip.... um, either the 2nd or the 3rd dip---ha ha!!!!!

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/7f2bc">
</a>
December 30th, 2004, 09:39 PM
you didnt add your chart.

December 30th, 2004, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mommys2girls@Dec 31 2004, 12:39 AM
you didnt add your chart.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
well now i'm not sure how to do it, let me try something else....

</a>
December 30th, 2004, 10:15 PM
CindyLou
I looked at your chart by clicking on your ticker. I'm not good at reading them but it looked more like you ovulated on the 20th. But I don't know for sure. Sorry
December 30th, 2004, 11:12 PM
WannaBaby's Avatar Veteran
Somewhere between the 17th & the 20th. You O when you're temp drops considerably. So the first time that happened was on the 17th although that's very close to the last day of your period, so who knows. You kinda need to do it for a few months to establish a familiar pattern. Good luck.

Deb & Danny</font>

December 31st, 2004, 07:04 AM
Thanks ladies! I just came off of an IUD and things were looking scary for a while there....not quite so bad now... If I o'd around the 24th, things aren't so optimistic, but if around the 17-20th I might be a little more excited.... oh well, until AF is here no need to stress. thanks for the help!!! Good luck to you gals!!!
~Heather

</a>
December 31st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Are you taking your temp at the same time each morning, before getting out of bed? They sure do jump around alot.

Sorry AF showed up!

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
December 31st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sunsetsue@Dec 31 2004, 05:54 PM
Are you taking your temp at the same time each morning, before getting out of bed?* They sure do jump around alot.*

Sorry AF showed up!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
yes, I take my temp every morning at 5:30..there was one morning that i took it at 6:15 (very early on) but ive set the alarm every day to check the temp. It started out erratic because I just had an IUD removed on 11/30/2004, started AF on 12/2/2004 so----my body was trying to regulate i suppose???? anyhoo... why do you say sorry AF showed??

I'm not having the dreaded visitor right now...ask me in a few days, that might be a different story?? So far, she's a no show though--lets keep fingers crossed!

</a>
December 31st, 2004, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry, I misread, I thought you said af is here, no need to stress Sorry!

Does an IUD release hormones? I have no idea how they prevent pregnancy! lol

Stitched For Kids - Personalized Super Hero Capes, Personalized Hooded Towels, Nap Mats, Personalized Father/Son shirts, Toddler Aprons!
"Like" us on Facebook!
December 31st, 2004, 07:26 PM
yes, lasts for up to five years, little plastic thing, called Mirena. I loved it!!!! I didn't have AF for 2 1/2 years with it! Never had trouble. Definitely something I will use again after I have #2...did not hurt coming out, going in--different story though! Nothing a few aspirin didn't handle though!

No AF yet....though I'm having TREMENDOUS lower back pain. I hurt this bad once before--in labor--and obviously I'm not in labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha!

I don't know when AF is scheduled to come, so I'll just be patient till that day comes, if I get to day 45 and I haven't seen her yet and I'm still getting BFN's then I'll call my dr. to see what's going on. He might not be alarmed either--he's a laid back kinda guy

HAPPY NEW YEAR...
~Heather

oh, my son is sitting there and he said "Type Heather's name and type Paul's name too, then Mine!!!!"
Heather
Paul
Jaecob

</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search