Lexus Michelle Pleasant

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2008, 06:51 AM
lexbugsmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lexbugsmomma Send a message via Yahoo to lexbugsmomma
On Dec 28th, it is suppose to be her due date but she wont get out. I had appt with my dr on Jan 4th n check out to see if im dilated and opened cervix, but not yet! dr said if i havent make any contractions or anything signs just go to hospital at 4 am on Jan 12th, so we waited while my fiance's father brian, father's girlfriend sylma, and his sister meli.. NOTHING happened until 12th, at 4 am, they took me to hopsital.. i dont even experience any contractions or pain.. just my back from carrying too heavy.. it is a whole 9 months.. 2 weeks late.. finally nurses put IV in me to help me get some contractions.. oh my gosh, still nothing... until like 9 am, i told nurses i know i will never have vaginal birth just go ahead have some c section.. because my cervix wont open.. it did open a little but just wont open fully to let lexus out... so at 12 am, my dr finally arrived and get ready for my c section.. my fiance arrived hosp from home to make sure dogs r allright and feed them.. he got dress to be alike doctors haha.. then we finally took to c section room n put some epurial in me then did their business... when right before lexus head come out of me, i told DF to look at lexus see what she look like, he said OH MY GOSH!!! LOT OF HAIR!!!.. i laughed n watched lexus while dr pick lexus n put her on the mat to clean her n told DF to pretend to cut her cord. He did then wrap lexus n show me.. lexus sure look so MAD to get out! haha she hold my finger.. oh my gosh so sweet! i cried n smiled... then they took her in nursery room same time my family look at her in that room. i went to recovery room n didnt stay too long cuz the meds r goin away. FInally went in my room n told nurses to bring my baby n family IN! after that, i spend all the time hold her n share her with my DF n family.. next day nurse told me to walk to restroom, so i did.. it was not too hard, but painful yes. i used to be in pain so it dont bother me that much. i have lot of patience. anyhoo, nurse said they need to take lexus to take some tests. i waited for them to come back, n told me that her hearing screen failed.. i was like what? is she deaf? dr said wait.. will take a test again before i got discharge next day.. my family keep talk abt what if she is deaf,, it will be wonderful cuz we all r deaf and it will be nice for her to fit in perfectly... but if shes hearing, of course will still love her.. all the day, i got friends and families visited and spoiled lexus. all the night i was holdin lexus n never wanted let her go.. then next day i walk fine and i feel fine.. not drugged anymore.. finally i was about to get discharge but dr n nurses want take her hearing screen so i did n waited then finally they got back, again failed.. i was thrilled.. i was raised by hearing family and poor me cuz i dont understand their conversations most of the time.. it will be very nice for her to fit in.. so we finally got discharged, arrived home.. took some pics n meet the dogs.. dogs was thrilled to meet her and barked at her to get know her.. she was not even reply to their barks n after that.. she is really a happy baby and im thankful for that day came!

will put pics later

thank you for beautiful siggy, aprilmiracle!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search