My birth story

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2006, 06:24 PM
***Ashley&Ziyon***'s Avatar Member
Well here we go. Ziyon was due on Jan.30th 2006. I went in for my last checkup a couple days before and i told my doctor i couldnt do it anymore. i was so stressed and tired and i asked if he didnt come on my due date if i could get induced. He said my pregnancy was healthy, he weighed around 6 pounds and that he didnt want him to get too big ,b/c i was tiny. So my due date was the sunday i believe, and that day came and went, and monday came and went. My doc said if he didnt come to come in on wednesday to get induced. So since i live further away from the hospital, me and my hubby slept at my moms, so we can get there on time for 8 am. So (tmi) me and my hubby had sex for one last time, and during i felt these lil pains, but i didnt think much of it. After that (tmi once again) i had to go to the bathroom over and over again...not pee..lol...and i told my mom, i was gettin these pains. So we timed them, and sure enough they were 10- 12 minutes apart. So we waited till 10 30 and she said lets get to the hospital. I hopped in the shower, and my mom went to wake up my hubby. After the hot water hit me the contractions started every 2-3 minutes. So we finally leave and get to the hospital, and they checked me and i was 5 cm dilated. I got the epi at 12 (midnight) and it was clear sailing from there. I was fully 10 at 7 am. I was EXHAUSTED. so when it came time to push...i was so pissed b/c my doc didnt show...(member i was suppose to get induced) so this other doc came and he told me to push. Since i had the epi i couldnt feel my contractions, can you believe he had the nerve to say i wasnt pushing hard enough?! My face was purple. But anyways, i pushed 5 times, and he sliced me from hole to hole (sorry lol) i didnt even know my mom actually told me. So to make matters worst..he took the vacumn and sucked his head out i was so MAD he didnt even tell me he was gonna use it...they are suppose to. but anyways he was finally out crying and looking beautiful.

Ziyon Anthony
February 1st 2006
7 pounds 9 ounces

August 24th, 2006, 10:44 AM
wow mama.. you guys even had time to "do it" before going to the hospital?? lol j/k but dang the doctor didnt even tell you he was going to use a vacuum? i would be mad too. well as long as he came out healthy and beautiful like you said!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search