Jakeb Hernandez

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Veteran
Well my Labor was about 15 hours long and it ended in a C-Section. I went in at 3:45 am because my water broke and when they checked me I was 2 centimeters dilated. They put me on pitocin to make my labor progress faster and gave me some drug called Nubaine or something like that because they dont give epidural till your about 4 centimeters dilated. When I was 4 centimeters they gave me the epidural and I finally got some sleep after that. My doctor checked me at around 5pm and I was 6 centimeters but the babys head was really high so he said that he was going to up the pitocin to see if the contractions would bring the baby lower. By then the epidural was wearing off. So for about 30 minutes I was in the worst pain ever. OMG I thought I was gonna die. It hurt so bad that I started to cry. The doctor came back and checked me. I was 7 centimeters but the babys head was still high so he told me that they wear going to have to do a c-section and I was in so much pain at that point that I was like whatever lets do this!!!! It took them about 15 minutes to get everything ready so I had to be in that horrible pain for those extra 15 minutes. When they finally got me to the surgery room they got me ready and gave me a bunch of drugs. I mean I felt like I was in LALA Land...lol...I was talking so much crap during the surgery and even threatning my doctor...lol. I kept waking up and knocking out during the surgery. Finally they took him out and I heard his first scream. I started to cry and told them to GIVE ME MY BABY!!!!! lol...yes I was screaming. They showed him to me real quick and I passed out after that. I woke up at about 11pm that night and I was already in my room. My boyfriend had the baby but I was too drugged up to hold him so I ended up falling asleep. The next day wasn't any better though because I ended getting a seizure. yeah crazy i know. i got a seizure because I had anemia and I lost a lot of blood during surgery. I had to get 2 blood transfusions to get my strength back but after that everything went well. I finally got to come home on sunday and so far everything is wonderful.I am just so in love with my lil man

February 14th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
aww congrats! Sorry that you had to go through all that. Scary and crazy about the seizure! Isn't little babies amazing?

February 14th, 2007, 10:59 PM
oweyma309's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to oweyma309 Send a message via MSN to oweyma309
Congrats and Im glad everything ended up ok. Im sorry you went through so much tho! But Im glad you little boy is doing well, he's adorable.

</div>
February 16th, 2007, 01:41 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Congrats!
Sorry about the c/s!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search