Haleigh Grace

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2007, 10:00 AM
MommyHeather05's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So my csection was all set for Thursday May 31

I went to a friends baby shower on Sunday and was on my feet for about 3 hours or so and noticed I had some real pressure which I wasn't having before her shower.

So Sunday night I squirm in bed and Dh asks if I am ok and I say "yes but I keep having contrax" I only had about 6-10 throughout the night.

Monday I wake up, shower and when I get out I went pee and wiped away HUGE mucous (TMI I know). I of course woke Dh and told him I had lost my plug just in case something happened while I was out because I never had ANY labor signs with Ashlyn. So Ashlyn and I were off to Babies R Us for a couple hour shop a thon with my Mom. I had crazy contrax throughout the whole day but they didn't become regular and never closer than 17 min. apart and continued to lose my plug as well. Same thing for Monday night and into Tuesday morning. All this time I thought it was crazy but NEVER thought I would go into labor because I never did with Ashlyn, lol

Tuesday I go to lunch with my Mom and was still having contractions about 17 min. apart and for HOURS! It was just really annoying at this point! It was like LET ME GO INTO LABOR OR MAKE THEM STOP!

So Dh gets off work on Tuesday and says "Hey Happy Hour is usually on Wed. and since we go in Thursday for your csection I know you want me home Wed. night so I am going out tonight (Tues) instead" I thought at this point it would be a good idea. But as I am trying to eat dinner I have to walk away and hunch over my bed or the couch through contrax and noticed they were regular and at 15 min. apart. So I go to my cell and see Dh wrote a text saying they were going to see Pirates Of The Carribean 3 just 20 min. before so I tell him hey the contrax are closer so be around.
Within 3 contrax they were 7-10 min apart so I call my Mom to come get Ashlyn and I and take us to the hospital because I am in labor now. We rang up Dhs phone about 200 times and no answer. I was really panicky because I of course wanted him with me

So my Mom takes Ashlyn and I to the hospital and after I registered they told me to go into the L&D exam room (the one before they send you upstairs into the actual L&D) and all I could do was say NO and CRY because Aaron wasn't there and I didn't want to leave Ashlyn....the lady tells me that they may send me home but I just KNEW IT! So I went into the exam room and the lady very roughly checks me and I am 2cm and 90%, baby is lowering (which I was high tight and closed only 5 days prior) so they hook up an IV to draw blood and tell me they will be admitting me and they called my Dr.
I did NOT like the idea of having a baby that night because it was simply unexpected

So off we went and never getting a hold of Aaron we sent Ashlyn with my stepdad and 5 yr old bro for the night.
And my Mom goes into the OR with me for my csection which all in the end was SO AMAZING! It was TONS easier this time around and having my Mom there was def. the next best thing to Aaron and we are really close anyway so she really enjoyed it too.

So only 3 hours after calling my Mom to come get us Haleigh Grace was born at 9:33PM - 6lbs 5 oz and 19 in!!

And while in recovery I FINALLY get a hold of Aaron around 10:30 or so and he heads to the hospital to see me and stay until they bring Haleigh in which wasn't until 2 AM so he just stayed the night with us and left early in the morning (6:30AM) to pick up Ashlyn from my Moms so she could go to work.

All he ever did say was hey you did it! Good job. Lots of I love yous and such but WTH you missed it!! It was a very emotional thing for me but it all worked out in the end cause my baby girl is here!

June 13th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
congrats on your baby girl!!!
i'm sorry aaron missed it!
June 13th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
congrats on the baby girl!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search