Destiny Raine

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2007, 01:06 PM
i started having contractions earlier in the day but they were so mild i just thought i had an upset stomach so i thought nothing of my pains. then when i was in my room trying to go to sleep i noticed that these pains i was haivng all day were still there and they were getting worse. so i started timing them and they were kinda sparatic at first. but i still thought they were contractions. i waited until 4:30am to call my sister to give me a ride to the hospital. when i got to the hospital they checked me to see how far i was diliated and i was only 2cm. i was already scheduled to be induced on tuesday so they called my doctor and he said they might as well admit me while i was already there. i was a week and a dya over due with her and i just wanted her out already. my contractions started getting more painful and even stronger. i wanted the epidural but i stuck it out and waited until i was 7cm which the nurses told me that i had a high tolerance to pain to wait that long. i cried when they gave me the epidural only because i was afraid it was going to hurt and that if i moved id be paralized. it wasnt that bad at all. then i no longer felt the contractions [except that feeling in your buut im sure you all can relate] kinda feels like you gotta poop! <sorry! my doctor still wasnt at the hospital yet so they prepped me for birth and the 2 nurses told me to start pushing..i pushed twice and they saw her head already! so they made me stop pushing and i had to wait for my doctor. they told me to just breathe[are they kidding???!?!] so after he got there we got ready!!! and i pushed 4 or 5 more times .. only pushed for 15minutes. i screamed once only because her shpulders were coming out and i thought that hurt the most! and i only said i couldnt do it once because lol i was out breath from pushing so hard! i was in labor for 4 hrs and 45min. <<not bad for a first timer huh? i couldnt of asked for a better labor and delievry but im glad its over with ! the next thing i know im holding my beautiful baby girl she was born on June-25-2007 at 3:38pm. she was 7lbs 4.5oz. 20"
July 22nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
aww

Thats my little Desty

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search