The Birth of Dayvion Pardon

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 28th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Regular

It all started after I came back from my grandfather-in-law 75th birthday party, we got home around 11pm I made me something to eat and sat down to eat it. Around midnight I started feeling contractions out of nowhere that were already 5 minutes apart, I called my mom and told her I wanted to go to the hospital. We arrived at the hospital about 1am and they didnít admit me right off, the Dr. told me I was only 2cm and that he wanted me to walk around the hospital for 2 HOURS!!!!! And if I were to dilate any that I would be admitted. So me and hubby walked around the hospital and up and down flights of stairs, the walk was crucial because by then my contractions were becoming painful. After the excruciating walk I went back to get checked I had dilated 1 more cm now I was at 3cm and I was admitted. They hooked me up to an IV around 4am and I was waiting to dilate to 5-6cm so I could receive my epidural, I was stuck at 3cm for 3 HOURS!!! And the contractions by this time were almost UNBEARABLE!!! So Iím lying there in pain praying that I dilate more and in about another hour I was at 4cm, I was suppose to get the epidural then but out of nowhere a woman pregnant with twins had to get an emergency c-section so now my anesthesiologist is unable to come and give it to me. He was in surgery with her for about 2 hours so now Iím starting to cry thinking that about time he come Iím going to be fully dilated and unable to get the epidural so my hubby was trying to calm me down and make me feel better. FINALLY he comes in my room and hook me up, in no time I was on cloud 9 LoL!!! I went to sleep and woke up around 11:30am and I was checked by the nurse and I was just at 4cm and thatís when she broke my water with something that looked like a chop stick lol, I took another nap for 2 1/2 hours woke and was at 6cm, I wasnít feeling sleepy so I started to watch TV at 3:15pm my doctor came in and I was fully dilated!!! YAY!!! I could push now and after about 8 good long pushes our beautiful son Dayvion Pardon was born at 3:36pm Sunday Aug. 26, 2007 (exactly on his due-date) weighing 8lbs and 1oz.

<div align="center">

</div>
October 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to GnosMommy
awwww he is simply adorable!!!!!! congrats

[/url]
October 7th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Regular
Hey,
Everybody? Im new to this but I wanted to know HOW did everyone do it. Im not showing in my pregnancy and no body knows except my boyfriend. And when they find out they are not going to support my baby which I know. Which makes me contemplate abortion...but i cant do that..I just cant Thats why im looking for a job. But finacially and emotionallly how did u get through it all
December 1st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
<div align="center"> Just Bootiful!! </div>

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search