Faith Marie Lynn Archibald

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Faith&KatiesMommy
Okay, so i called down to L&D because i had been having cramps ALL day.. worse then i've ever had before!!.. i was waiting for Sandy to get here, and decided "hey i need to pee" so i went to the bathroom.. and it just ALL came out.. my water FINALLY broke!!.. that was around 1:30pm. Sandy got here, but we couldn't leave right away.. we left around 2ish.. when i could finally stand up lol we got to L&D and they finally admitted me.. i got taken to room 2 and set up.. i decided to have a hot shower to make me feel better, then went back to the room.. and on came the contractions... i tried to NOT get anything for the pain, i wanted to go as long as i could... but i couldn't handle it anymore.. i got Morphene around 4:00pm and i was 4cm dilated.. contractions started getting worse, and i started feeling them bad again.. so finally around 7:30ish.. they came and gave me the epidural.. worked WONDERS!!.. after that i didn't pay attention to the time.. but i went from 4cm to 8cm.. and then finally to 9.5... and stayed there!! my cervix wouldn't dilate anymore!! they tried to get me to push, but i could feel her just suck right back in.. i had a really high fever, and she was starting to get stressed out.. her heatbeat was RACING.. they decided to wait an hour, and then see what the options were.. my doctor finally arrived, and he was worried about her and i overheard him talking about a csection... they came back in and checked me and i was still at 9.5.. i think i stayed that way for HOURS!!.. finally, i just said.. get her out!!

soo csection it was.. they wheeled me down to the room, set me up.. joey came in.. and they started.... she was really stressed out, and had swollowed her own stuff inside of me, so when she came out.. she was limb, not breathing or anything.. (doctor told my mom she was flatlined for about a minute) and then FINALLY i heard my babygirl cry!!! she was born at 4:48am.. i was so excited and so scared.. i was shaking SO bad!!.. i got to see her, then they took her away to nicu.. they took me to recovery!!.. i was there until about 7:45am and then taken to see Faith in the nicu.. i couldn't believe she came outta me.. i was so shocked.. and happy to finally have her here!!! i got taken to my own room.. and finally around 2pm they brought me my babygirl!!!..
September 17th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Aw! Ellisa your little girl is too cute and her birth was kind of scary. I'm glad she's okay and got out of the NICU quickly!

I inhaled meconium too. I was born dead, but they got my heart back after what my mom said seemed like minutes of suctioning/pumping and giving me cpr. And so far I'm okay!
September 18th, 2007, 07:45 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad little Faith is doing ok! Congrats again mama! She's beautiful!

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

September 19th, 2007, 03:57 AM
CO Mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How scary that she flatlined!! I'm so happy she is doing so wonderfully now!! Congratulations!!

Logan, 6 y/o, Gabriel 2 y/o, Aidan 7 m/o

September 20th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
I'm glad your baby is doing well and she's home with you. Congradulations.
September 25th, 2007, 02:28 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have been so worried if my baby didn't cry at first. But at least she is okay now.

Congratulations!

December 1st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
<div align="center"> What a lovely story!! Shes Bootiful!! </div>

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search