Bryson James Taylor

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On wednesday the 30th, I went to a doctor's appointment to check my BP and swelling. They tested my platelets, and urine. I had +2 protein and huge elephant feet, and my BP was wayyyy above normal. So my doctor sent me to L&D to be admitted. I spent all wednesday getting monitored and then at 9pm and 1am they inserted cytotec (the little pill that goes in your cervix). I was so excited I couldn't even sleep! When the nurse came in to give me my IV she stuck me in my hand (when they specifically told me they'd give me an arm IV) FOUR TIMES. She was getting frustrated at ME because she couldn't find a stinkin vein. So eventually another nurse came in and did it in 5 seconds, in my arm! In the early morning I started having VERY mild contractions. Around 7:15 in the morning on the 31st the started me on pitocin. I was 1 cm dialated and 75% effaced. The next few hours were awful! They kept up-ing my dose of pitocin to where my contractions were a minute and a half apart but doing NOTHING to dialate me. Around 9 I was SCREAMING at my nurse to get me epi! I had to wait another hour after that before I actually got one, and I was bawling the whole time because my contractions were so bad, lol. I was so scared to get an epidural because needles scare the crap out of me, but in all honesty my contractions were so bad I didn't even notice when he put the needle in. Anyway, after that everything was smooth sailing! A bunch of friends from high school came by and we were laughing and cutting up the whole afternoon. Finally at 3:30 the nurse came in to check me and I was dialated to a 10, so she said get ready to push! She had me push so many times.. I swear his head was almost out before she even called the doctor.. who was TWENTY MINUTES AWAY at her other office seeing OB patients. So I had to sit there on the delivery table, and I can FEEL his head stuck in the birth canal. So finally my doctor came in and I pushed for 15 minutes and he was there! When he first came out he had a HUGE cone head from when the nurse made me sit there forever. But he was so cute! He has jaundice pretty bad so his current place of rest is under the billi lights but he's looking better and better everyday!

Bryson James Taylor was born on January 31st, 2008 at 4:16 pm and weighed 6 pounds 5 oz, and was 19.5 inches long.

Under the billi lights.. :[

February 4th, 2008, 04:23 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
He is such a cutie! I just love him. Is Taylor is last name or a second middle name?
February 4th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Lacey.♥s.Lemons's Avatar Mommy March '05 & Feb '10
Send a message via MSN to Lacey.♥s.Lemons Send a message via Yahoo to Lacey.♥s.Lemons
He is cute!! And I love the name Bryson

February 4th, 2008, 12:52 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Aww, hes adorable!! So ***** cute!

February 4th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Taylor is his last name, lol.
February 6th, 2008, 12:20 PM
kasie.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to kasie. Send a message via Yahoo to kasie.
Congrats!! He is adorable!
February 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations, Hes beautiful

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search