Motion sickness? ***?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Chelle-Eliz's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Chelle-Eliz
So I was on a fairly brief ride to lunch with my parents today at a restaurant we've gone to plenty of times.

For long trips, I usually take a pill to prevent motion sickness although I rarely get it, period. It's just so unpleasant that it's worth it to take it as a precaution.

So on the last 2 minutes of our ride, I got a sensation out of nowhere that was like OH GONNA BARF. Mind you I didn't, it was just the "heavy" feeling in my chest. I also got that car sickness migraine with it. It went away when we sat down in the restaurant, but I've never experienced it before. I did eat this morning, too, so it wasn't due to lack of breakfast. Weird thing was I wasn't even thinking about being pg (which is when you notice symptoms more). I was just talking to the parents and looking out the window and BAM.

I've also had that heavy feeling (but more reflux like, minus burning or bad taste) in the back of my throat since yesterday. Today is 3dpo. BD w/ PO method and no accidents on day of/right after O.

As I put in my other thread, I've also had diarrhea and weird crampies on both sides of my pelvic region.

Is this an early symptom or something else?

July 6th, 2008, 10:21 AM
aBookasmommy
You never know for sure if its early symptoms until you get your BFP I think..but you never know!! Any other symptoms?
July 6th, 2008, 10:28 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Keep us updated!!!
July 6th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey, reading your post reminded me of my sister. The only 2ww symptom that she ever got with all 3 of her pregnancies was car sickness, which she never has a problem with normally. I hope that helps!

I think that pretty much anything way out of the norm for you can be considered a pg symptom. Some people get some really odd ones!
July 6th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I don't know about the car sickness - especially this early on but, diarrhea was an early sign of pregnancy for me each time. Good luck in the 2ww!

February, 2005
August, 2005
July 6th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Quote:
You never know for sure if its early symptoms until you get your BFP I think..but you never know!! Any other symptoms?[/b]
Hmm, well. Firstly, I'm on CD 22. O'd on CD18/CD 19. BD on CD 19 (see above first post for more details)

Thus far, just some things I've noticed:

- Cramping. Kinda like constipation feel. Maybe I'm constipated, but I feel I've been making adequate BMs, haha. Especially since I had diarrhea the other day. Full, heavy feel. Kinda a sore feeling, too. I laid in bed for awhile today. Just achy, and full, and bloated and BLAH.

- Diarrhea in the AM.

- Nausea, which usually comes with the cramping/sore feeling in lower abdomen.

- Weird coughing spell out of NOWHERE. I've never had one like it. Might be a weird histamine release, who knows.

* Peeing more - but that might just be amount I've had to drink? Which wasn't a lot, but I'm not counting on that as a sign right now. I'd need a few more days of it to be concerned.

* Tired - again, not counting on as a worrysome or strong symptom right now. I'm always tired, especially with the amount of anti-depressants I'm on. So I'd have to see pretty drastic changes consistently for a few days to use that as a possible symptom.

- CM is watery.

July 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Bumping, hoping to get more feedback as to whether anyone else has had this problem!

July 6th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It definitely sounds like you could be preggers. Keep us updated!!!!

July 7th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Quote:
It definitely sounds like you could be preggers. Keep us updated!!!![/b]
Thanks. I find with how often I think I am, it's better to be skeptical at this point. But whatever this is, bug, sickness, whatever, it's SO annoying.

July 7th, 2008, 07:13 AM
aBookasmommy
When are you gonna test?
July 7th, 2008, 07:25 AM
Quote:
When are you gonna test?[/b]
I'm 4dpo, so not for awhile. I want to see how my symptoms progress, too. I spent waaaayyy too much money on tests last time, haha

July 7th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Hmm. Just got done mowing the lawn. Our ground isn't that even so it can be bumpy. Lower abdomen is sore now, meaning my nausea/reflux reaction is back too

I just hope this doesn't mean anything BAD like more problems in my reproductive area =\ I only have one ovary and one fallopian tube ("very fertile", mind you, but its still scary only having one pair left!) and I'm only 21... I don't want anything else to go wrong.

July 7th, 2008, 09:36 PM
BabyGirl2003's Avatar Super Mommy
It sounds promising!!! OMG!! When is AF due?
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"> </MARQUEE>
<div align="center"></div>
July 8th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Well, by my calculations, I am now 6dpo as of today.

My cycle varies between 28-33 days. So an average of 30 days. Fertility Friend says 17th of July, but give or take a few days, of course.

Had very slight twinges in my side last night before I finally fell asleep. Hm.

July 8th, 2008, 02:38 PM
kasie.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to kasie. Send a message via Yahoo to kasie.
Hrmmm... it very well seems like lots of pregnancy symptoms!
Good Luck!!
July 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Hrmmm... it very well seems like lots of pregnancy symptoms!
Good Luck!![/b]
Thank you! I'm skeptical, but I'm contemplating phoning my ob/gyn anyway. If I'm not pregnant (or if I am I need to go anyway...), I've been having more than usual cramping and pain during my luteal phase than what I've heard to be normal, and for 2 or 3 cycles now.

With my past medical history, it'll need to get checked out or at least documented, anyway, I guess.

Also, I thought I had a ClearBlue Digi left... I do not

It's for the best though. Now I won't waste it!

July 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM
aBookasmommy
Crossing all my crossables that this is the cycle to rid AF for 9 months!! Good luck sweetie, any new symptoms?!
July 9th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Crossing all my crossables that this is the cycle to rid AF for 9 months!! Good luck sweetie, any new symptoms?![/b]
YES actually! Came home early from class today because I was exhausted and had a fever (I didn't temp the fever. My fevers never show up because I'm naturally very low temped. I just start sweating and getting hot/cold flashes etc, so that's how I know when I have one). AND my sciatic nerves/hip joints have been bothering me when I sit!

Maybe those are just silly and I'm being too observant

July 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Oh, I really hope this is it for you! But, if not now, in God's time! GL
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

July 9th, 2008, 09:55 AM
aBookasmommy
I cant wait to hear about your BFP, I just have this feeling!! Good luck sweetie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search