high and closed cervix w/lotion cm

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
okay i posted this is the wrong place just now. so please excuse the ttc6+ one that got posted three times.. heres the deal my cervix is highand almost closed wth lots of lotion cm.. not stretchy just lotion.. ive never had this before . does anyone know the difernce. oh yeah and im still 2 days late with faint fanit pos.. and neg freer
January 1st, 2009, 07:10 AM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not really sure. I get very confused with the whole cervical position thing. But lotiony CM is a good sign, right? Are you having any other signs?

I know we were on the same schedule this month, due for AF on Christmas Day. My AF hasn't come yet - I did start spotting yesterday, but it hasn't picked up yet. So I don't know if it's AF or not. Oh I really really REALLY hope it's not her. I've taken two cheapies, both BFN, but if this is just IB then it wouldn't show up yet. I'm remaining hopeful, but preparing for bad news again. This is only our third cycle TTC, but it already feels like forever. I am so impatient.

Well good luck. I hope you get good news soon!

January 1st, 2009, 08:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
WELL IM NOT SURE. MY CERVIX KEEPS MOVING. THIS MORNING IT WAS WAY UP AND NOW ITS MIDDLE AND OPEN AND YES I STILL HAVE LOTION CM AND WE ARE BOTH 1 WEEK LATE.. AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY SPOTTING OR BLEEDING WHATS SO EVER. ME AND DH ACTUALLY BD.. LIKE CRAZY JUST TO SEE IF IT WOULD MAKE ME HAVE A PERIOD AND IT DIDNT .. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I HAV BLOOD TESTS COMING MONDAY.. AND I HAVE GOTTEN ALL BFN. SO IM THINKIN EITHER ITS AN EARLY PREGO MEANING THE EGGIE GOT THEIR LATE OR IM JUST LATE.. AND JSUT SO YOU KNOW THE MOST SYMPTOMS IVE NOTICED IS OCCASIONAL BURNING ON MY BOOBS AND SOME LOWER BACK PAIN ON MY RIGHT WHERE MY BUTT BONE IS.. AND HEADACHES. SO I DONT KNOW YET. BUT WE WILL SEE. I GUESS I COULD CAL THIS MY 4 DAY WAIT. I WILL KUP..
January 2nd, 2009, 04:00 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm afraid I don't really know much about cervical position as I've never been able to check mine but hopefully someone will know more. Some women do say lotiony CM is a good sign though so hopefully it will be for you! x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

January 2nd, 2009, 06:05 AM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
From what I understand, you can have pretty varied CP in the early weeks after conception, so I wouldn't go by that...take another HPT - if you got a + on a test...it means that you are most likely PG...some tests just show up sooner than others...

The best of the best is FRER - and KUP!!
January 2nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WEL IVE BEEN TAKING TEST AFTER TEST AFTER TEST SINCE I MISSED MY PERIOD AND NOTHING. -----... ADN MY CERVIX WAS SO HIGH THIS MORNING I COULDNT EVEN FIND IT.. BUT I STILL AHVE A BUTT LOAD OF LOTION CM. I GUESS I WIL JSTU AHVE TO WAIT UNTIL MY DOCTORS APT ON MONDAY.. HOPEFULLY MY VERY LOWER BACK PAIN ISNT AN ECTOPIC. CAUSE I HAD A REVERSAL ON THE 1 OF JUNE
January 3rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
When you're pregnant, your cervix moves to a high, soft, and closed position. When this happens varies from women to women as does everything. It can happen right away before you even know you're pregnant or it can take weeks. I hope this helps.
January 3rd, 2009, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
WOW.. I THOUGHT SO.. MY CERVIXIS SO HIGH AND CLOSED AT NIGHT AND DRUING THE MORNING TIME IM NOT EVEN ABLE TO FEEL IT BUT IW LL ET YAL KNOW SOON
January 4th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get some answers and some good news to share with us soon, hun x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

January 4th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I only checked mine once and it was during the 2WW so the only thing I can say is that it felt noticeably different. Also, I've had loads of CM. I hope you get that BFP!

January 4th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
THANKS LADIES. I WILL DEFINLTY HAVE AN UPDATE TOMORROW AROUND NOON. STILL NO AF 1 WEEK AND 4 DAYS LATE.. AND I HVE BLOOD TESTS RESULTS TOMORROW..
January 4th, 2009, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! Do you know what your EDD will be if you get that BFP?

January 4th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hmm. lets see,
if i get a bfp at the doctor then she shoudl tell me cause she will do a ultrasound casue i had my reversal jsut to make sure its where it needs to be but yes that should make me in the september ddc.. hopefully cause i got one b day in august and july .. and that would jsut wourk out perfectly.. one birthda ever two weeks for three months. my other kids were born july and ausgust two years and two weeks apart.
January 4th, 2009, 05:47 PM
ASH_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck with getting your BW results tomorrow!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search