Disappointed Even Though I Shouldn't Be

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM
foxfire_ga79
Well I bought a box of FRER's tonight and used one, BFN. I don't know why I'm surprised, I'm only 8 DPO and on CD 23. But none the less this really really let me down.
I don't feel right. I'm mostly sure I'm pregnant, there's no reason I can think of that I shouldn't be.
My stomach is more sensitive than usual. I can't stuff myself like I like to without feeling a little upset tummy. I'm not as b*&^*y as I normally am a week before AF but I'm not all happy go lucky right now either. I'm more tired than normal. I seem to be a bit more "drooly." I've had some cramping every day since O that feels like mild period cramps and that certainly is not typical. My usual AF cramps are severe and start the day before AF comes visiting, not 2 weeks of cramps. I felt pains very very similar to O pains Sunday-Tuesday, even though according to CM I O'd precisely on time 8 days ago.
I'm just so frustrated! I want to know already!! I knew I shouldn't have bought those tests tonight.
Should I bother testing tomorrow? (Saturday) Or wait until Sunday or Monday?
I thought I might have a UTI because of the cramping so I went to the Dr yesterday. Even though it's early she drew blood and sent it off, but it won't be back until Monday. What was the point? I didn't have a UTI but she did say there was a trace amount of blood in my urine. So little she didn't think I needed to be treated for anything. Maybe implantation bleeding, such a tiny amount I didn't notice on my own?
Well anyway, I think I'm gonna git for now. Hope every one else's Friday night is a little less stressful!
C-Ya!
March 6th, 2009, 08:39 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
those are all real good signs, but like you said 8dpo is wayyyyy to early. Wait until at least 10dpo, FMU if possible, if not than late at night. GOOD luck to you, hope you get your BFP.
March 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Yep, I'd wait until Monday to test. I hope you get a BFP soon!!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (5), Abigail (3) and George (3)

March 6th, 2009, 09:04 PM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
I would def. wait a few more days. Even when I tested 14dpo and got a BFN the dr. told me to wait 4-5 days to test again so your hormone levels can raise enough. Otherwise you're pretty much wasting tests :\
I know it is easier said then done though..I hate having tests in the house cause then I am soo tempted to use them!!
Good Luck!!
March 7th, 2009, 03:55 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say wait at least until Monday if not longer. I know if I had tested at 9 dpo I would've got a BFN since my BFP was soooo light at 10 dpo. Your symptoms sound promising though! Just remember too with your blood work it could've been too early. Keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 7th, 2009, 06:23 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry you got a BFN hun It's definitely very early for testing though - there's every chance that it may take another day or two to implant, let alone get a BFP. Your symptoms are certainly promising though! I'll keep my fingers crossed you'll get your BFP the next time you test x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 7th, 2009, 07:17 AM
~Angela~'s Avatar Mommy to 3
I tested at 9 DPO and got a BFN, and 10 DPO (FMU) got a very faint BFP...and that was with twins. I agree with all the girls, wait until Monday and test again. Good Luck!
March 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM
foxfire_ga79
Thanks for all the well wishes. I almost POAS'd again this morning first thing but I held myself back. I knew it was too early, I don't know what I was thinking to try and test last night.
My mood isn't that great these past few days. Normally before AF comes I'm really PO'd all the time and fuming about something, but these past few days I've just had a short fuse. I'm mostly Ok until someone or something does something irritating then I yell. More impatient than angry I guess.
I seem to be losing my appetite. Last night I didn't need to eat before I went to bed and normally I have to eat a pretty big snack before I go to sleep. And this morning I only had a few bites of cereal for breakfast.
This would be my 6th pregnancy. You'd think by now I'd remember how it went with the first 5, but none of them have felt the same.
I'm trying my best to hold out until Monday, that will be 11 DPO and CD 26. Although, with my daughter, I had a negative blood quant at 10 DPO and a positive POAS at home at 12 DPO. SOOOO confusing.
Alright I'm rambling again.
Thanks again for the encouragement. It did cheer me up a bit.
Have a fab Saturday!
March 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM
doodoosmom's Avatar 4 kids?! Who's counting!
Good Luck on Monday and keep us posted

Tags
early test , implantation bleeding , symptoms , uti.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search