Help!! Help!! Help!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
March 7th, 2009, 11:17 AM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It could've. You could've just had a weird period too though if that's when your period was due. If your period was due around the 21st of Feb. then a blood test done on March 6th would definitely tell you for sure if you were pregnant or not. I would say wait 2 days and take another HPT with first morning urine...it takes 48-72 hours for hCG to double so it should start to be more noticable on an HPT if you are infact pregnant. As for symptoms everyone is different. I was very very tired up until today actually and I just hit 16 weeks yesterday. As for the cramping I had that off and on as well throughout the first trimester. Good luck hun and keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 7th, 2009, 12:34 PM
I mean a wierd period yes I could get, but all these other symptoms? And I can handle wierd periods but 3 days of very very very light spotting? My hair has gottena bit greasier too, and today tehres been some lower back pain and a twinge in my left side down there. My skin is also super dry and such...The pregnancy is more than welcomed, but I wanna know if Im entittled to feel like perg is a stong possablity...
March 7th, 2009, 12:51 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's possible to be pregnant, but it's possible to have IPS also (imaginary pregnancy symptoms). DH and I were TTC for 14 months before we got pregnant and just about every cycle I had IPS and would've swore a few times I was pregnant but wasn't. Now with the spotting I would say that ups your chances at possibly being since it could've been implantation. The only things you can do though is get a blood test or keep testing and then go get a blood test. I would suggest just calling your doctor and getting a blood test so that you know for sure if you are or not. Good luck hun and keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

March 8th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Hey I'm 17 years old and me and my boyfriend just broke up like not even two weeks ago and I have gone to Birthright and took a home pregnancy test they are both pretty much the same thing anyways they both came up negative but i have missed it this would be the third month and i have a bad pain in my left side. can yall help I havent even told my family or his!!!!!! and ive had other things

Last edited by Dawna1231; March 8th, 2009 at 04:27 AM.

Tags
implantation bleeding , nhpt , pregnancy , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search