implantation bleeding or was it my period?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Okay. I had sex with this guy it was my first time having sex, and we didn't use a condom.
I don't remember if he pulled out, or ANYTHING. This was on February 1. Around the time I was supposed to have my period I started to see, VERY VERY VERY little bit of pink, when going to the bathroom. And, then, the next day, there was enough to call a "period" but, it still wasn't as near as much as my normal flow is. Like, i would put on a pad, and you could barely see the blood on it, that's how light it was.But sometimes, it was a little heavier than that, but still light. And that kept going for about four or five days. But, the weird thing is, that in those five days, my period would just STOP out of now where. And I would think that I was off, but then, the next day, or an hour or two later, it would start up again, just that same little amount. But, when i mean, STOP. I Don't mean, like when your coming off your period, its not really blood, its the brown left over stuff, not that, i'm talking about, it just plain STOPPED COMPLETELY and then would start up again. Could that be implantation bleeding?
I have been seeing some signs that could mean I am pregnant. Like, I feel tired more, but, not VERY VERY VERY tired, or anything. I think my breasts are alot more tender. I feel bloated a lot and i have a lot of abdominal cramps. Even when its nowhere near time for me to start my period. I've been craving weird things, but, nothing like pickles and ice cream, just stuff that i normally don't eat. AND, I have been having nasal congestion. I thought i was sick, but, i don't have a fever, or any other signs of sickness, i DID have a sore throat about a week ago, and my sister had been sick. So maybe that explains it.

Can someone please just help me find out if it was implantation bleeding or my period?
March 9th, 2009, 01:09 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When is your period due? And when was your last period prior to having sex? It's possible it could be implantation bleeding if you had sex around your fertile time. If it was implantation bleeding and it happened more than a week ago then I say you should take a test because it would show up by now. Since it was your first time it may be enough change and stress to affect your period and that could've just been an off period which can happen sometimes. As for being sick that can cause your cycle to mess up too. Good luck hun and keep us updated.

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

Tags
implantation bleeding , period , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search