Pregnancy Symptoms?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 18th, 2009, 07:33 AM
DistantSun's Avatar Seeking Serenity
Send a message via AIM to DistantSun
Hi everyone... Here's a little background so you know why I'm asking these questions.

Back in the end of September I had a miscarriage in the fifth or sixth week of my pregnancy. This is fairly common, I know, but it really rocked me. It was my first pregnancy, and I had just gotten over that "Oh god, Oh god" phase and into something more calm and dare I say it, excited. Back in September, my husband and I had not been trying super hard to conceive, but we certainly weren't trying to avoid it altogether. These days it's been the same, though I had been paying attention to my period and whatnot. Lately, though, I'm having the same symptoms I had back in late August/early September and I am experiencing these random uterine pains and I'm extremely tired and the other day I was really quite sick in the early morning while at work. Now, there could be reasonable explanations for all of these things, I'm sure, but I also have no idea when my last period was as I've been stressing out and running around like a crazy person lately. Yet, it seems like it's been a long while, at least a month and a half. *sighs* I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to go and get a pregnancy test and just know, but part of me wants to just forget about it in case I miscarry again. I cannot deal with that, not now while everything is crap and my life is really not going well. Plus, I'm fairly overweight and totally out of shape and I really don't want to ruin my child's life. *sighs*

Any advice or words of calm would be great.

Thanks,
DS
March 18th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to ~lovinhawaii~
If I were you I would go get a test and just find out! This should be a very exciting time for you but there's no need to freak out until you know for sure
March 18th, 2009, 10:34 AM
tiffanys's Avatar Expecting #1- Fisher
Hi there hun! I'm really sorry, as it sounds like you have been thru quite alot in the past few months! I'm also sorry that you had to go thru a miscarriage!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

If I were you, I'd recommend testing! With AF being late by a couple of weeks or so, I'd say you'd most likely be able to find out on an HPT right now! And, as hard as it may be and for all the reasons you want to just not know if you are or aren't, I'd say it's best that you find out so that if you are indeed pg. you can begin taking care of the baby by going to appts, eating correctly, etc. If you don't know, you may be intaking things that could be harmful to the baby, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that either!

GL to you hun and I hope you get the results you are looking for! Please kup!!
Blessed Mommy to Fisher and baby#2 Hunter on his way

Tags
distantsun , miscarriage , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search