Am I Pregnant FAQ and TTC Abbreviations

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM
I really don't know what's going on with me. I had sex all weekend a couple weeks ago but I didn't even realize that I may have been ovulating. I have calculated it and my ovulation was supposed to be the 16th of this month, but I did the deed, the 15th and 17th. I started feeling different the next week. I don't see it being possible to have symptoms that soon but its been almost 2 weeks and the symptoms are still here. I just don't feel myself. I have nausea but no vomiting, dizzy a lot, headaches, abdominal pain, cramps, I'm always tired. I just started getting acne and I had spotting this past weekend, about 7dpo. I'm now at about 9dpo and no sign of AF anywhere. I'm not sure when to test and the clinic I called told me to test then come in if it was negative. I'm not sure if I'm worrying too much or if I might be pregnant.
March 26th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Good luck to all you ladies! I hope that we all get a POSITIVE answer soon fx.fx.fx
October 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I have been on Mononessa for two months. I am taking my last active pill of my second pack today. Throughout this month, I have experienced some nausea but not enough to throw up. My nipples and breasts have been sore on and off, but it's starting to lighten up now. I started my period on the fourth placebo pill last month, so it should be approximately 3 more days until I start my period. However, for the past couple of days I've had cramps and some shooting pain in my stomach, but it goes away after a few seconds. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex, but he never gets off in me. One time right after we finished having sex, I bled a little but it wasn't enough to need a pad. I have never missed a pill, and I ALWAYS take it at 10:30 p.m. I've never taken it early or late. It's always been that exact time. I was just wondering if the cramps and shooting pain and that bleeding are due to my birth control, or is there a possibility that I might be pregnant? Should I be concerned? :(
March 3rd, 2014, 11:35 AM
I am new here! I have been pregnant once before unfortunately I miscarried. It has been 3 years since then. My husband and I were not trying but may have ended up pregnant! I had implantation bleeding the first time around so I know what that looks like for me (light pink discharge very little about 2 days before my period). This same pink discharge occurred a week ago today. I have felt like my breast were hit with a baseball bat for the past three days & still no period. I have taken take home pregnancy test but they all have been negative. Any thoughts? I believe with all my heart that I am pregnant but seeing that bfn is bringing my hopes down.

Last edited by samantha3698; March 3rd, 2014 at 11:39 AM.
March 7th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Hi! I think I'm pregnant. I'm not sure. I am 23 years old, I took 4 tests in the past 2 weeks, 3 were negative, 1 was faint pos (very faint). I've had one other pregnancy scare and it turned out I had mistaken the evap line for a pos. So I'm very confused on whether I am or not. My period was 2weeks late, but I eventually got some pinkish brown spotting. Some was bright red but it was super super light. Only showed on my toilet paper after I used the bathroom. Idk how often most people have to pee in a day but I definitley am noticing more trips than usual. Yesterday I went to the bathroom almost 30 times. I'll feel like I have to pee really bad and then only a little comes out. My breasts aren't super sore but my nipples are, and very sensitive. I think they are darker than usual but I don't know if that's just in my head. I have a weird pulling feeling in my sides, around my hips, thighs and pelvic area.I have been getting headaches which for me is unusual, my lower back hurts like a dull pain. I don't have any nausea or anything. I'm an emotional wreck too, idk I'm worried I'm just paranoid, or testing too soon. Any experienced moms have advice or thoughts? It would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by becka91; March 7th, 2014 at 06:28 PM.
September 9th, 2014, 05:43 AM
You shared Lot of information. Thank you for this. It helps to people who confuse with pregnancy symptoms.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search