Psychic predictions by Jenny Renny anyone? *UPDATED IT'S HERE*

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just ordered a psychic conception prediction from Jenny Renny. I've heard some really awesome things about her and she has a high success rate. Has anyone here ever had a prediction from her? What did you think of it? Were her predictions accurate? I'm all excited now!

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins the start of that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2010 - specific reference to the 15th."

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies

Last edited by rachel.; April 20th, 2009 at 06:49 AM.
April 18th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
I did the Ruby one but I have thought about Jenny. Do you have her link?
April 19th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Regular
Hi Eden I'm new to this site and I've just order a predication from Jenny so we'll see. Let me know when you have gotten your predication..
April 19th, 2009, 04:38 AM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris2you View Post
I did the Ruby one but I have thought about Jenny. Do you have her link?
Jenny Renny's Forum - A Bravenet.com Forum

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
April 19th, 2009, 08:39 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
I got one done by her and by Cheri...both are in my siggy...we shall see if either come true haha..both are saying boy at least so that is neat..I just think it is fun!
April 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I had Cheri and Jenny readings and someone else not sure who.

Cheri said Dec and Girl this was in March 2007 (got pg finally in Dec of 2008) Still waiting to see if its a girl

Jenny said August for Due date with twins girl/boy (well I am not having twins) But I am due Sept 18 and could go early in August.

Good Luck!!

Do not mention on FB
April 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
I had Cheri and Jenny readings and someone else not sure who.

Cheri said Dec and Girl this was in March 2007 (got pg finally in Dec of 2008) Still waiting to see if its a girl

Jenny said August for Due date with twins girl/boy (well I am not having twins) But I am due Sept 18 and could go early in August.

Good Luck!!

Do not mention on FB
April 19th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Veteran
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of December 2009 - specific reference to the 18th and 12th.

thats what jenny told me, my cycle started early april though.. but i always have babies early, so if i am pg now, i am only 1dpo, we have bd'd like crazy, i could have a actual birthdate in december, but as of now i wouldn't be due till jan 10.. I am hoping, this clomid has me hurtin!!

And yes, my af isnt due till may 2 but i will be testing in April!!
May 3rd, 2009, 09:13 PM
I just ordered a predictin from her. I've heard great things! How long did it take you for her to get back to you? I'm sooo anxious now can't wait!
May 4th, 2009, 01:28 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a couple done for fun a few months ago.

Ruby predicted a BFP between June and September this year, and a boy.

Cheri predicted a boy also, linked to the month June as either conception date, finding out or being born.

I had never heard of Jenny Renny until recently but I might give her a go for comparison

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

May 4th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Veteran
I did a Jenny Renny last month (on April 7th)-it was wrong. This is what it said "Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of April with the cycle you are currently on. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of January 2010 - specific reference to the 11th.

I started AF like clockwork on that cycle..I'm now on CD 7 of my next cycle.

Ah well, it was just for fun anyway.

Nancy

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
May 4th, 2009, 10:20 PM
How long does it take for her to get back o you?
May 5th, 2009, 02:30 AM
ccfishers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have one from Jenny, and currently waiting on one from Ruby.

We will see this month is Jenny is correct

"Thanks Ellie Bellie for Siggy", "Thanks Katarina for Blinkies"
Apr ~ BFN Jan10 ~ BFN
May ~ BFN Feb10 ~ BFN
June ~ BFN Mar10 ~ BFN
July ~ BFN Apr10 ~ BFN
Aug ~ BFN
Sept ~ BFN
Oct ~ BFN
Nov ~ BFN
Dec ~ BFN
May 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM
I just my reading back! And she actualy hit the nail on the head in a way. I've been doing bcp every other month and have recently considered skipping the bcps all together and trying something else. Sooo we'll see if I get a BFP in august. Fingers crossed! I know that it's just for fun but it kinda gives me hope.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that looks to start in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May (around the 5th) and April 23rd.
The reading also calls into question the route that your going to help ovulation doesn't seem to be the most helpful in getting you pregnant. The appearance of the Magician card suggests that other medicinal routes *such as Clomid,etc...may help you much more than taking a birth control pill for a month on month off*. The birth control pill doesn't stop you from ovulating or make you twice as likely if your not the following month. You can still get pregnant by the sperm fertilizing a released egg - the birth control pill just affect the ability for your fertilized egg to actually implant itself into the lining of your uterus and start growing. (My personal opinion - going off and on the pills just screws up your body's natural way of finding a cycle. Of course I am not a doctor but I would ask your doctor if he/she feels it would be more successful in trying a different method - especially if you've been trying this way for a long time).
May 6th, 2009, 10:29 AM
kristile1's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristile1
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that looks to begin in September. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 28th of June 2010 and the 2nd of July 2010.

this is what she said. which is weird cos this is what we wanted originally. off BC in Aug try to concieve in my sep cycle and find out in Oct LOL.. but we are off BC now so... well see. we got off a few months early. But i checked my most fertile days going by my cycle and in sep it is the 22-27 which would give me an EDD of june 18th so going the 28th or even jul 2nd is a no no for me lol well see...

i just looked up my fertile days if my cycle goes back to 28 days vs 30 and that makes more sense

Fertile days Resulting due date
May 21, 2009 - May 26, 2009 February 14, 2010
June 18, 2009 - June 23, 2009 March 14, 2010
July 16, 2009 - July 21, 2009 April 11, 2010
August 13, 2009 - August 18, 2009 May 9, 2010
September 10, 2009 - September 15, 2009 June 6, 2010
October 8, 2009 - October 13, 2009 July 4, 2010

if i got my period sep 28th then got preggo the 8th of october and then found out the last week of oct and then a DD of july 4th and had her the 28th or 2nd of july id be ok with that lol
Crystal TTC #2

Jeff DH
April 1st, 2006
Keira Jade Nov 27, 2006
Tubal Pregnancy May 2008

TTC with PCOS
TTC Baby Bousquet since March 2009

Last edited by kristile1; May 6th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
May 6th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Sue46's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had a reading done, this is what she said to me:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August 2009. The baby shows as a girl (likely the same baby that was lost in January - as she is shown twice - once in past and once at conception) and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2010 - specific reference to the 15th.
Also a boy is shown in the future connected to the month of December and possibly a girl following that connected to February (that is if you decide to go for a 3rd).

Read more: "I'm a nerd, Jenny reading - JustMommies Message Boards" - http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...xzz0EkljqEKa&A (I'm a nerd, Jenny reading)

January 17th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Jennyrenny is a joke I had two readings and she was wrong on both still ttc:-(
January 17th, 2013, 10:16 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
yea she is a joke....

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

January 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
All of them pretty much are for entertainment only. Cheri was completely wrong in her predictions for me. LOL

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search