Please help--I'm driving myself nuts!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2009, 11:18 PM
Ok I am one of those paranoid people that take pregnancy tests religously. I always use Clearblue. So I've never had any issues with evaporation marks or anything like that. Usually if I let them sit there and its past there 10 min. mark they are still usually negative. So I took the first one and looked at it at 5 minutes and it was a negative so I was like ok no need to look again. So a half hour later I look and like the top of the line was showing up blue but it wasnt the whole line. Not even like half of it, but it was showing. I know you arent supposed to read them after 10 min. but that has never happened before. So I told myself I was going to wait a couple days, but I gave in. So I took the 2nd one and I saw some sort of line after like 5 min. but it was grayish and almost invisible so I thought maybe it was that evaporation line even though I had never seen one before. So I look like 5 minutes later and it got a tiny bit darker. But it is a very very thin line. What do you all think?? I know I need to take another one in a few days, but I am just sooo paranoid haha. If you could just let me know what you think that would be amazing. Thanks

Summer
May 23rd, 2009, 05:08 AM
kristile1's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to kristile1
hey Summer. I would say yes retest haha you knew that. but at the same time maybe call your dr to set up an appt for in week or so... this way if you do get your BFP which from what i hear CB are not notorious for that so... it could be it, this way you are not waitng weeks to get into the dr. but also i say post pics for us to see.... hey good luck and keep us posted. and welcome to the board... most of us are pee stick addicts too so youll fit right in haha
Crystal TTC #2

Jeff DH
April 1st, 2006
Keira Jade Nov 27, 2006
Tubal Pregnancy May 2008

TTC with PCOS
TTC Baby Bousquet since March 2009
May 23rd, 2009, 10:49 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I have had evaps before so I try not to look at my tests after the limit. It just drives you nuts because you don't know if it is a line or an evap line. I would go get a digi and test again! Maybe wait until tomorrow or the next day though.

GOOD LUCK!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
May 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
It's possible. With my son, my first + test came up after the 5 min mark. It was an Answer Test though and I swear by those! Those have worked better for me than First Response which most of the ladies here are going to tell you to get (FRER). I would go buy a pack of Answer Tests & retest with FMU (first morning urine)

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

May 23rd, 2009, 08:17 PM
LovingMyBoys's Avatar Mom of 3 boys
I don't know much about evaps, but im hoping it was just very early and when you test in a few more days you get a BFP.
I too would like to see pics of the tests
GL and sorry I wasnt more helpful.

Tags
confused , negative , paranoid , positive , test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search