Pregant or just strange PMS? Please help

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Chicago12386
Okay over the last week I've been praying my period would come on time. I kind of freaked out you see hubby lost his job, and we lost the maternity benefits and his new job doesn't have benefits so we don't have maternity for 10 months (individual policy) so I was planning to go back on the pill. Anyways this may just be a pms issue

Last night I started cramping pretty bad and started my period but it was very very light and barely anything on the pad. And then it stopped. I'm still cramping (not as bad as last night) but my period has yet to start back up again.

Is something wrong? Or does this happen sometimes (I found it odd that my period started that early)

IT should start back up right? Especially if I'm still cramping?

You wouldn't have cramping if it was implantation bleeding right? By the way there is like virtually no cramping at this moment, every now and then a little twinge

There is like little to no cramping now. and it was just real light pink blood last night and it didn't even fill up the pad, barely even left a mark

I just want to know if its implantation bleeding or not

and if it is implantation bleeding , I took a pamprin last night for the cramping would that cause issues?

(by the way I don't currently have a lady doc at the moment we just moved, I mean if it doesn't show back up in the next day or so (I wasn't due to start my period until today or tomorrow) I'll probably make an appointment to see one

I have been kind of fatigued lately and it seems food I like normally hasn't tasted right, but it could just be pms

The funny thing is I've been in the process of deciding whether to go back on the pill for now. (Off the pill I have the worst periods, very heavy very painful and don't know how much more of those I can take, we were trying up until recently.

what do you think? and should I be concerned about my period?

Also:

By the way the cramping is pretty much completely gone at this point. Its around 2 pm here. I had the light pink spotting I guess you call it around 9pm last night and nothing since the cramping was real bad last night.....I've had a bit of cramping from that time on but it got less and less since and now its practically non existent. I'm going to wait until Tomorrow and see if it comes back. Because things I've read say that spotting around the period time can be implantation bleed but could also be just an irregular period

Now at 2pm I had some brownish spotting....it was a brownish yellowish I guess. And some mild cramping at this moment it comes and goes

And now at 4pm nothing again

should I be concerned?
June 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
Chicago12386
Sorry didn't mean to put this in this section
June 26th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Brandielou's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You might be pregnant because it is pretty common to have cramping and spotting when you should start even though you're pregnant. Most women believe if your preggo, then no period but sometimes you will have spotting or a light flow. I would wait a few days and take a hpt. If you O'd late it could take a little longer to show a bfp. I hope the outcome is favorable, if you are pregnant the first thing to do is not to panic, check into your city's medicaid program, especially since DH lost his job and you don't have coverage.

Good Luck

Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful siggy!

Tags
pms , pregnancy , spotting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search