Pregnancy Symptoms? Or something else?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2009, 10:10 AM
Regular
Well last month about a week before my period i felt very sick to the point of throwing up but i never actually did throw up. I had food aversions and trouble sleeping. Halfway through that week my lower left abdomen began to hurt. The pain is right under my ribcage and hurts when i move certain ways or put pressure by pushing on it. (i checked to make sure it wasn't a gas bubble )

I had brown and pink discharge the day before my expected period and got nervous and my boyfriend got me an HTP. I took it right then and there around 5 in the evening and it came up a faint negative. so it cleared my mind a little bit. My period didn't come full on. I usually have a normal flow but this time i would only notice blood when i wiped. It went from pink to red as the days went on. It ended that sunday. please note that month i missed 2 hormone pills.

I took my hormone pills for this month (didn't miss one) and got my period at its normal time but this time it was pretty heavy, gruesome even. Maybe it was making up for my last period i'm not sure but i woke up one morning and it was as if i got stabbed down there or something. About 2 days before my period i had experienced some slight fevers nothing above 99.5 (my normal temp is around 97.9) and also a lot of headaches but i attribute them to the weather changes. i do not feel sick at all, just feverish when my temperature rises. I was wondering if that was a sign of pregnancy at all? Also that pain wont go away in my lower left abdomen. it hurts sometimes on its own and other times when i move the wrong way or put pressure on it. Last night i also experienced stomach cramps (didn't eat anything other than my normal eating habits)

After seeing the show "i didn't know i was pregnant" it makes me wonder if i am pregnant.

I appreciate all answers and thank you so much

Tags
abdominal pain , fever , headache , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search