New Here!! Trying to get Preg..harder than I thought

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Hi!! OK..so no matter how much time I spend googleing for answers..Im still confused. Maybe someone here can help me???

I am 28 years old. Good health...a little overweight..married. We started "not trying " 6 months ago. We started actively trying 3 months ago. Ive been charting my cycle and so in May to June my cycle length was 29 days. June to July it was 27 days. I got my period June 4th and now I just got it June 26th! Cycle length 23 days! I dont know why it came early.My breast are so sore..I took 2 test and both negative. The flow is decent...enough for a pad or lite day tampon. I tried to take the ovulation test kits and it did not indictae any surge in LH this past month. So I am a little worried and to say the least frusterated. Any one else have similar stories? I know everyones bodies are diff. Maybe Implantation???

I asked my doctor a few weeks ago about my sore breast and he said that sometimes, women have early miscarriages. He thinks thats what may have happned last month as I spotted a few days after my period too. Worried...

Anyone?
June 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the bored! It can take the average healthy couple up to a year to concieve. I'm 23 and my husband is 21, both healthy and average weight and it took us 14 months to concieve. I know it can be discouraging cycle after cycle but hang in there, it'll be so worth it in the end! As for the cycle length how long are you cycles normally or on average? Mine ranged from 24-28 days so I had to start using OPKs the day after my period stopped. You should use them twice a day, once around noon or so and once around 7 or 8pm. You don't want to use FMU like you would a pregnancy test. Also you may have just missed your LH surge when you were using them this past cycle which is why doctors suggest testing twice a day. I personally would buy them in bulk on ebay or another website and usually you can find a deal where they throw in a few pregnancy tests as well. You may want to read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", it's a great book to teach you about fertile signs your body can show as well as the best way to chart to find your ovulation day. As for the flow being implantation, is it a pad a day that you're using? Is it normal color flow and normal amount for your typical period? If so I would say it's probably a period. If not it could be implantation. Best way to know for sure is wait a couple days from the start of the bleeding and take a test. It takes a few days for hCG to build up in your body before it'll show up on an HPT. Also, when you start TTC you tend to notice your body more and possible symptoms. I don't want you to think that every time you have sore breasts you may have had an early miscarriage since your doctor said that. I had sore breasts pretty much every cycle we were TTC as well as other symptoms sometimes but the cycle we got pregnant the weren't sore and they were never sore before we started TTC either. Good luck hun and I hope this helped at least a little. Keep us updated!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

June 28th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks..Im glad to know I am not alone...Congrats by the way on your little one! and yes I think its a normal period..Wel keep our hopes up
June 28th, 2009, 05:49 PM
Veteran
I don't think it sounds like a m/c - the flow would be heavier, I would think. Unless you ovulated quite late (day 15 or 16) I wouldn't think it would be implantation bleeding. I would just test again in a few days and start again next cycle.

Tags
anxious , worried

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search