well.... do these sound like symptoms??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2009, 03:17 AM
Hello all, as you probally guessed, im a newbie. Unfortunatly, I am a week late. Unlike all of you, i dont wanna be prego. I dont have time, insurance, the money, or a husband, he is just my bf. AF was late the past 2 months. She was normal too. So maybe she will come next week. But i have to think about possibly being prego since i have expirenced the following....

1. my nipples have been sensitive on and off, but they are the like normal looking.

2. I feel crampy like i did the other two months during the 2 wks later than expected AF...

3. I have not been hungry, and am only hungry 2 times a day, like im hungry now....lol

4. I'm a little constipated, but i always do that before my period

5. I get into short periods of gasiness, and they really stink, but once again that happens before AF every month....

6. I stilll only pee 4-5 times a day. i know thats normal.

7. I am a little more tired than usual, i do go to sleep between 11 and 12, but lately i have been getting up at 6 am to make sure my bf gets up for college.

8. I'm crabby sometimes, mostly mid-afternoonish, and after work.

9. i feel like im bloated, but im not sure. i know nothing about my body and it scares me.

10. If i push on my abdomin below the bellybutton, it hurts like hell! it sends pains through my bladder. and it is kinda hard, but i have a lot of fat and thats hard feeling when you squeeze it..... If i push above the bellybutton, it hurts to but its the skin, so its not as bad....

11. I cry over the little things, but once again i do this before AF everytime

12. I have this sometimes yellowish, and sometimes white-tish discharge.... its usually all the time and heavy, and now its kinda stickier? i dunno i notice it more when i wipe, its never on my undies...

On the other side of things, i have no nausea, my bbs are the same weight, size, color, etc, i still have the mini pimples on my forehead like i always do, no sensitivity to smells or tastes, no cravings, no diharreah(spelling?), and i have been finding sites like this and posting and worring over the fact that i could be prego, even though a OB herself told me i could not get prego from not having vaginal sex...and told me i should stop the other kind. I mean we have not done it the v-way for a month and a half, and when we were, it was always protected....
I don't wanna be prego, but i can not help but think i have been since the day i lost that v-card...
August 5th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only way to know for sure is to test. At a week late it should be pretty accurate. If you have no insurance, find a planned parenthood or free clinic. They will do a free test for you. Good luck.

August 5th, 2009, 06:59 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Could be symptoms, hard to tell. Pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are very similar. If AF doesn't show soon I'd take a test.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
August 5th, 2009, 07:23 AM
amychristian's Avatar TTC Board Co-Host
I don't understand. "The V-way"? Okay, I can only imagine, but unless you're having actual "V sex" then there is a 99.9999% chance you're not pregnant, so don't worry. Your periods may be irregular, which is fine, and it sounds like you just have PMS. As for any other "discomfort" down there, or other strange observations, you may want to get a pap smear and blood test to make sure you're healthy. If you absolutely need to take a pregnancy test, go to the drug store and buy one or go to PP. Good luck.
Amy and Benny - TTC #1

---------------------------------------------------
Always missing our precious baby boy
Lost on Friday, February 19, 2010 - 12w5d
We will forever carry you in our hearts
---------------------------------------------------
"Deus da mihi castitatem et continentiam. Sed noli modo."
August 5th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Not many of them sound like symptoms to me, but some women never get any type of discomfort. I would wait a week, and take a test. If you say your period has been late a couple times before, your schedule could be changing up on you. Might be a normal body thing or stress. A lot of women's cycles can vary up to a week, and it's normal. Mine is regularly 31-38 days.

Don't stress over it. Stress can not only cause you to have a delayed period, but it can also make you bleed longer and heavier when it does come. I once got so stressed about work that I bleed for two solid months.

Anyway, remember that even perfectly used birth control or condoms have a 5% chance for pregnancy. The only 100% way to prevent it is to abstain. Good luck! I hope this all works out well for you!
August 5th, 2009, 08:29 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by amychristian View Post
I don't understand. "The V-way"? Okay, I can only imagine, but unless you're having actual "V sex" then there is a 99.9999% chance you're not pregnant, so don't worry. Your periods may be irregular, which is fine, and it sounds like you just have PMS. As for any other "discomfort" down there, or other strange observations, you may want to get a pap smear and blood test to make sure you're healthy. If you absolutely need to take a pregnancy test, go to the drug store and buy one or go to PP. Good luck.
I completely agree with this advice. I do not really think you are pregnant. It sounds like you are having irregular periods which could be because of your age. (I am not sure I am right on this but the way you posted about the v-card makes me think you are pretty young.) If you are worried you should take a test. You can go buy one at the dollar store without spending a lot of money on it. I don't think your symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms though but I DO THINK you should get them checked out. Pregnancy does not hurt like heck when you press on your abdomen. That could be the result of a UTI or some other type of infection. In either case I would go see a doc. You should be able to call your health department and talk to them about this if you cannot afford an appointment. I would also try to find out about getting on some type of birth control so you are not worrying about this again.

(((HUGS)))

August 5th, 2009, 08:40 AM
thank you guys, im 18. and by v-way i mean vaginally. as for the other way, many of you would not agree with it. once again, my mind is still slightly uneasy, so i prob will get a test again. my first ob appt. is the 18th and i really dont wanna wait til then to find out.

Tags
pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search