Pregnant or AF?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I have been having very light pink mucous discharge on and off for the past week when I wipe (especially after a bowel movement). My period isn't due until Thursday (10/22). Also. for three days last week (10/12-10/14) I experienced alot of pregnancy symptoms: sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, dizziness. These symptoms (except for the breast tenderness) stopped abruptly last Thursday. I have also had a few days here and there in the past week where i have experienced mild to moderate cramping. The kind that that I would associate with the arrival of my period. The cramping and the pink mucous have not happened at the same time. I have taken two HPT one yesterday morning and one this morning, both were negative. Just trying to sort through all of these symptoms and wondering if anyone has some insight. Is there any way that I could be pregnant?
October 20th, 2009, 06:26 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Hi there. I am so sorry for just now getting to your post. What you are describing could be from implantation spotting or it could just be a weird start to your AF. If it is from implantation you will probably have to wait two or three days before you would get a bfp. If it is from AF it should start to pick up soon.

Are you ttc?

Welcome to Am I Pregnant. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

October 20th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there, and welcome to the board

It sounds like it's possible your cramping and spotting might be implantation related. Some ladies do have spotting that they mistake for the start of an early period but turns out to be implantation bleeding instead. Do you ever usually spot before AF or is this the first time it's happened?

Please come and update us, honey! x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

October 20th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I am not ttc quite yet. I am currently job hunting and would like to be a little more financially stable before trying. I have never had any spotting before AF thats why this episode was strange. Today I think my period started. My cramping has picked up and feels more consistent with the start of my period. The bleeding has been really light for the start of my period though. Its changed from light pink and mucousy to bright red, but the flow has been really light ( I only changed my tampon once today and there was barely anything on it). Usually when I come on my period its fast and furious (lol) but maybe its because I am two days early and this is just a wierd cycle. Thanks for the advice. I'll keep you posted on how things turn out.

Tags
breast tenderness , pink mucus , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search