How early for symptoms?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Jule'sMomInOR's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My DH and I are NTNP, so I'm not charting my cycles. We did have intercourse one day that was around my normal ovulation day. 2 days later, I went to bed at 8 pm I was so exhausted! The next couple of days I went to bed a 9 (10:30-11 is normal for me). I also starting peeing more frequently since then. This may be TMI, but I woke up in the middle of the night about to pee my bed! I was having a dream that I was on the toilet and could go, and I woke up and caught myself just in time. I'm 29 and that probably hasn't happened in 22 years. I also feel bloated in my stomach.

So, is 2DPO too early to feel any symptoms? Could this be all in my head? I'm currently 7DPO and I know it's too early to test, but I may test tomorrow.
November 14th, 2009, 10:53 AM
mommy2noelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Since you aren't charting, it is difficult to know exactly when you ovulate, but you know your body better than any of us.

Personally, I think 2DPO is too early for symptoms, but by the time I was 7 DPO I knew something was up. Definitely don't test tomorrow, as you'd probably be setting your self up for disappointment, you know? If you could wait until Wedenesday or Thursday to test, that would be better. Good luck! I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my gorgeous siggy!

November 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM
mommie2many's Avatar Waiting for my turn.
In July 09 we we're camping and I was about 4-5 dpo and I had "O" like pains in my lower right side. At the time I thought oh great my cyst was coming back. 2 weeks later I got a BFP I eneded up losing that baby.

This month I had the same "O" pains 3-4 days later and have been really thirsty,constipated,swollen boobs, tired, back pain,feeling like Im gonna puke, eating more. So we shall see in a few days if Af shows or not.

Good Luck

November 14th, 2009, 12:19 PM
CandiceN's Avatar Sam & Alex's mommy!
I think that 7DPO is not too early for some symptoms.

Good luck!

My boys are my life.

November 14th, 2009, 01:53 PM
.Froggy.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think 7 dpo is too early. It usually takes anywhere from 7-10 days for the egg to implant. But 2 dpo is a little early symptoms.

Good luck!

Thank youmisfitnm 4 my siggy. PRO-LIFE mommy!! 4 month ECB milestone!!

November 15th, 2009, 07:52 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I started having symptoms pretty early with my last bfp. They may not have been real symptoms but I just felt pregnant. I agree with the other ladies though I would try to hold out a little longer on testing. The earliest I have ever had a bfp was at 10 dpo and believe me I have tried to get one earlier. I would try to hang in there another couple days before you test.

Good luck!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
November 15th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have seen a lot of ladies with symptoms very soon after O although it's supposed to be impossible to see signs before implantation. I think sometimes your body knows something is different though! The very earliest you can get a positive test is around 8 DPO but 10/11 DPO is a far more accurate time to start testing. Good luck! x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

November 18th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Here's an update: I have been tired, bloated, and have had weird pain or at least a weird feeling in my stomach for 8 days now. I took a test at 8DPO and it was negative. (I'm assuming the day we have intercourse was O day - I started taking my temp 3 days later and it was already high, but it could have been a day or two earlier or later). I woke up at 4 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I tested. I could have sworn the result was positive! Not a really strong line, but a faint one. I left the test on the counter until I woke back up at 7:30, and it looked like a clear negative. The instructions say the results are only valid for 5 minutes and then they can change. I tried again but I probably didn't have time to build up HCG because I could barely pee, and it was negative for sure. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. *sigh*
November 18th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTCFirstinOR View Post
Here's an update: I have been tired, bloated, and have had weird pain or at least a weird feeling in my stomach for 8 days now. I took a test at 8DPO and it was negative. (I'm assuming the day we have intercourse was O day - I started taking my temp 3 days later and it was already high, but it could have been a day or two earlier or later). I woke up at 4 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so I tested. I could have sworn the result was positive! Not a really strong line, but a faint one. I left the test on the counter until I woke back up at 7:30, and it looked like a clear negative. The instructions say the results are only valid for 5 minutes and then they can change. I tried again but I probably didn't have time to build up HCG because I could barely pee, and it was negative for sure. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. *sigh*
Maybe its still a bit early. I hope you get your bfp very soon.

So what part of Oregon are you from? I live just west of Salem.

THANK YOU GOD!!

November 19th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4disney View Post
Maybe its still a bit early. I hope you get your bfp very soon.

So what part of Oregon are you from? I live just west of Salem.
Hillsboro, just NW of Portland. Not far at all.
November 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Yep, I'm pregnant.
November 27th, 2009, 06:05 PM
I'm having a baby!!!
YAY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! H & H for the next nine!!

November 27th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Baby #6 EDD 5/25/14
Oh wow!! Congrats!! I didn't realize the dates on your earlier posts, until I saw the "Yep, I'm pregnant" one! I thought, OMG that was fast!! lol! HH&9M!!!
Karen (34), mom to five (soon six) beautiful children....DS (15), DD (7), DS (6), DS (2), DD (5mos) and expecting baby #6 late May 2014!!!*Please do not mention on FB*

Pregnancy stats for baby #6, due late May 2014:
BFP (approx) 8dpo
(approx) 10dpo= HCG-31
(approx) 12dpo= HCG-123
(doubling time of 22.73 hours!!! )
8wk u/s appt scheduled for Oct. 14th

Prgnancy stats from baby #5:
13dpo= HCG-120, P4-20.5
19dpo= HCG-1427, (P4 was not taken again)
Doubling time = 40.31hrs
27dpo= HCG-19,935
Doubling = 50.47hrs (from 19dpo to 27dpo)
First doc appt & u/s scheduled for Sept 10th

pregnancy stats from baby #4:
12dpo= HCG 112
15dpo= HCG 586
Doubling time= 30.16

November 28th, 2009, 07:01 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had symptoms early with my last! But I "knew" that this was the month when I ovulated.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
November 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations honey! When was your BFP, was it 9 DPO? Can we see a pic of your test? we love looking at HPTs!

Have a very happy and healthy 9 months! x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

Tags
early , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: