Crazy need a little mommie advice!!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2009, 07:39 PM
I know this is going to be a long post but I really need some advice from other mommies...

This is my story.

In April I was with a guy, he is a whole other story. My last Period was April 6th. From April 10th until May 1st I was with this man every morning and every night. (yes that is almost 36 weeks of no period.)

I have had negitive blood test. But positive hpts. My breast have grown 2 cups and I have gained 30 lbs. I have not been to a dr because I get negitive blood test so they wont go any farther.

My belly has bulged out and I have streech marks. I am moody and craving chocolate. The only symptom I dont have is leaking, but that's not to come for at least another week. I feel movement, my belly is hard most of the time, I feel pregnant. No doctor will do an ultrasound I even went to the er.. they do the blood test and say "You're not pregnant, go home your period should start in a few days." and walk out of the room. In 8 months my period has not showed up and I am getting closer to what my due day would have been.. I am scared and feel alone. I can't seem to find anyone that will help me. Am I pregnant or crazy? Or is there something REALLY wrong that noone wants to look for? I have had a miscarrage in the past so I know what It feels like to be pregnant. I had the glow and the morning sickness.. IS there a reason my blood would say no?? Could I just be someone who doesn't hold the HCG hormone?? Can anyone tell me that at 35 weeks they had a neg blood test.. I am just worried..for the health of myself and possibley my child.. ANY ADVICE IS HELPFUL!!!!
December 20th, 2009, 09:38 PM
sinamin's Avatar Procurer Of HPT's
If you say you are getting true positives at home, then you should get a positive at the OB's office. This makes no sense to me, if you have a positive urine test at the OB's and he sends you for bloodwork and thats negative he SHOULD assume 1 of 2 things.
1. hormonal issue
2. miscarriage

and he should then follow up with more blood AND urine tests....

I do NOT know how you are getting positive urine tests and negative blood tests as they test for the exact same thing, and a urine test requires MORE of the hCG than a bloodtest does, so you are more likely to have a false positive the other way around. I have a hard time with the fact an ER did a blood test and not a urine test with you complaining about positives home tests and negative blood tests. You should find a new Dr. go in and then explain all of this, tell him you need help and if he does not intend to help you get to the bottom of this then you need to know now so that you can just get up and walk out. Someone will help you, now it's just about finding that someone.
December 20th, 2009, 11:46 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
Wow that is really crazy Im with them i think you should find another doctor have you tried going to a clinic and getting a urine test done because then that way doctors are there and then they can help if you think are are this far along i understand about the blood test though because my sister missed her period and tested with hpy negtive every month and did blood work and nothing she had her baby at 6 months so it is possible but for you to get negative blood work and positive urine i dont know about that one can you take a test and post it so we can look at it i mean we arent doctors but we are mothers who know alot about this stuff and true bfps you should check our track record of being right lol. but anyways find another doctor that will listen hun please its very important and take prenatals just in case

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker

Tags
pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search