Help! I can't tell if I'm pregnant or not!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2010, 01:25 PM
I threw the last one away.
But, after tomorrow's, if there is a faint line I'll post a picture.

Not sure what to expect exactly.

And, this is my first time on this site too. I just needed someone to talk to, and needed to know what was going on with me.

It's confusing, my symptoms that is.
And, I don't understand this stomach feeling I have.
It's not nausea at all, but certain smells repulse me. Not to the point of vomiting though. It's just a weird feeling, and it's with me all the time.
Also, I get dizzy and hot at times when I'm just standing or sitting doing no real activity at all.
January 30th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Possibly Pregnant
Man, its really nice to find someone on here who is going through the same things as me. Yesterday morning when i was at work...randomly i had butterflies in my stomach and right after i immediately felt sick to my stomach like i was going to throw up...it was really weird...but yeah i hate that weird feeling and love it at the same time.
I personally havent had the symptoms your having when my period is expected. Your symptoms sound very promising. I cant tell you what to expect bc i have no clue either lol ive been asking that same question...all i can tell you is everyone is different.
wouldnt that be funny if we both had the same EDD?
January 30th, 2010, 01:33 PM
That would be!
Hella coincidental! It'd be great to both be supportive and such :]

That's how mine is! It's like butterflies in my stomach all the time, or like I'm really nervous before a speech. It's really ridiculous.

What symptoms have you been having??
January 30th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Possibly Pregnant
well the last week its been off and on but for the most part...i had this achy feeling in my abdomen. Kind of like the warning signs before your period but less. TMI- my nipples are up all the time, even when its warm in the house. Ive had alot of CM, moody, headaches, i got a little light headed yesterday, the butterflies followed by nausea, a little tired more than usual- this one day was really bad...it could the life out of me lol. normally i get a little dry when its days within my period and so far im still having a lot of cm.
January 30th, 2010, 01:43 PM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you taken a digital yet? I would wait until you got a positive on a digital first before you told you s/o. That way you're definitly sure. Most men don't understand "faint" second line. I know my DH thinks I'm crazy for tilting the laptop in every direction and staring to see if there's another line. GL!!!!

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
January 30th, 2010, 01:54 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL! Sweet! Mine thought so when I was doing that on other's tests. Until I did mine. Then he was right here beside me, tilting away. LOL! My DH isn't your typical guy though. He is right beside me in everything, even when we did the wedding planning.

Yes, I'd wait until I got a BFP on a digi. Then, you could do a few things. Broach the subject by saying, "Remember when we talked about waiting..." or "Honey, what would you say if we get pg before we planned?" IDK, each person is different. Some guys are super shocked, others are like, well, if it's meant to be, then ok, etc. I expected my DH to be like, WHAT?! Instead, he is like, well, if we are, great! If we're not, ok too. LOL! MEN!! Baby dust to all!! (hehe, yay! I know how to do the baby dust. Giggle!)
January 30th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I haven't taken a digital, just the regular EPT. I'm going to take the second tomorrow with FMU, and if that doesn't show (or shows faint) then I'll go purchase digital.

Haha!
It's the only way to find out if there's a faint!

That's how I've been. Tired, even after 10 hours of sleep. And, I always want to nap.

Your symptoms sound pretty decent to me ^^
Better, and more telling than mine I think.
January 30th, 2010, 03:26 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Welcome to Am I Pregnant.

I am surprised that nobody has posted this yet but you sound like you might be ovulating now to me. Feeling wet is a good sign of ovulation. If your period is not due until February 12th and you just had your period on the 12th of this month you shouldn't be having pregnancy symptoms yet. The symptoms you are describing sound like ovulation symptoms to me which feel very similar to pregnancy symptoms. I usually feel nauseous and notice breast tenderness around the time I ovulate. The blood mixed with mucous sounds like ovulation spotting to me. I think you may be ovulating a few days late this cycle.

Are you trying to conceive? If you are I would consider yourself very fertile right now. Ovulation spotting is considered very fertile cervical fluid. If you are still feeling wet or noticing mucous I would say that you either are ovulating now or just about to.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 30th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the board!

I agree with Patty, it sounds more like you could be ovulating right now. The feeling of wetness and the spotting are signs of ovulation, as are many of the other symptoms you've mentioned. It would be around the right time as well, just a couple of days late. Even if you don't usually get signs of ovulation you can have a cycle where they are very obvious out of the blue.

If you're hoping to conceive then this is a good time to try!

I hope you will stick around and post with us some more

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

January 31st, 2010, 10:42 AM
Thank you.
The thought that it is just ovulation is helping my anxiety go down.

It would be nice to conceive, but I don't know if I'm necessarily prepared for that.

Tags
am i pregnant , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search