Help! I can't tell if I'm pregnant or not!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2010, 02:24 PM
My period was on the 12th of this month but it only last for three days.
I've been getting super wet for no reason.
My boobs aren't sore, but my nipples look bigger I guess. They seem so.
And, my friend said my boobs look bigger. (Out of no where because I haven't told any about this).
I've been getting constipated, which never happens because I always eat yogurt.
I've been feeling dizzy at times.
Hella tired all the time.
Haven't been nauseated but my stomach has been like weird feeling.
My hips hurt, which doesn't make any sense.
And, I've been having vivid dreams.

I already took a test, but I think it's too early because my period isn't supposed to come until the 12th of February. Oh, and this morning when I went to the bathroom, there looked like there was like a blood mixed with wetness spot on my panties. But, according to my cycle, I ovulated on the 23rd-27th of this month. And, the prior month was the 27th-1st.

What does this sound like to you? And, when should I take the next test?
January 29th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If you ovulated around the 20th it could be implantation? I think you should test 4 days before your period due with FMU and with a FRER.
January 29th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Is FRER better than EPT (which is what I tested with before)?

Also, during my period it was shorter and lighter than usual. And, my cycle has been regular since two years ago. I had the brown coloured discharge towards the end of that too.
January 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Caelen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it could be implantation. If it was implantation maybe wait a week and test again.

You didn't mention if you were ttc or on birth control, but if you're on bc then sometimes bleeding will happen at odd times. For the past few months while I was on bc I kept getting spotting about 1-2 weeks before my period was due, very annoying!

Either way, test and let us know! I think test wise I would go with Answer, clear blue easy or EPT. FRER isn't really bad, they just don't seem to be the general favorite among posters that they used to be.

Stay at home mom to two:
Jacob 03/17/2009
Benjamin 03/18/2011
January 30th, 2010, 10:21 AM
I'm not on any birth control at all.

I suppose all that's left to do is wait.

Thank you guys :]
January 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Possibly Pregnant
All you can really do is test. I had the same symptoms (some i still do) and i waited a little closer to when my period is expected..and i have faint lines so i have to wait a little longer. You can test but idk how accurate it would be if you just had your period. I guess it wouldnt hurt to test now...and then wait until its closer to ur period and see if the line gets darker...
Keep us posted
January 30th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Definitely will, thank you so much. I didn't know what to think about what was happening to my body. This will be my first if I am. It's very exciting :]
January 30th, 2010, 11:38 AM
Possibly Pregnant
Your not alone I am too. Its crazy and so unreal...for me...idk what to think right now..i got 2 faints and the one i got this morning looked better than the other one...so im not sure what to do or think next...except for test in a few days
January 30th, 2010, 11:40 AM
It sounds like you are ^^ That's really cool. It's such a great experience. A family is a great thing. It's nice to finally be able to start one :] (hopefully)
January 30th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Possibly Pregnant
Yeah, we are both the same. I would really love to have a baby right now. We both would (me and my SO). But i know hes scared and im sure your man is scared too. I posted a new topic comparing pics. Have you told your SO/DH?
January 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM
I've told my boyfriend, but we don't know what to do about it. We are both young, and have school to handle and what not. I'm in my early twenties and he's in his mid-twenties. We're still young.

It's very confusing. But, we kind of see it as God's will that this is happening; if what we think is happening is indeed happening.
January 30th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Possibly Pregnant
yeah so true. Good luck to you and your boyfriend.

want to know something funny?
Im in my early 20s and hes somewhat mid 20s lol
hes in school right now (and working) and im working small world!! lol

Howd he react when you told him??
Sorry if im being nosy, i havent told my boyfriend yet...just trying to figure out how
January 30th, 2010, 12:10 PM
You aren't being nosy at all ^^ You're helping me out, a lot. The support to know that someone my age is going through the same thing is great!

I'm working until August, when I start nursing school.
He's going to school for engineering.

He wasn't upset or anything. He just wondered how it happened.
Well >.> Not HOW it happened, just like was in shock.
But, he got all philosophical and was like, "if you're in love I think it greatly increases the chances of conceiving."
Not scientific at all haha.
January 30th, 2010, 12:38 PM
Possibly Pregnant
LOL men are hilarious... im scared to tell mine...hes fine if we have kids before hes done with school but he wanted to definately plan after school and im sorry i dont want to be in my 30s (no offense to anyone). I personally feel its older to start having your first child....
so i really hope this is it...
he knows i stopped my BCP and it was his idea for the pull out meathod..which is not a good meathod..but i guess it makes me feel better that he mentioned it...you know? so im like heka nervous
January 30th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I don't want to be that old either. My mother was 19 when she had me, and I think that's a bit young. But, anything older than 35 is out of the question for me.
I think it's better if I'm still able to run around and keep up with my kids. That's just me though.

We weren't using any form of BC at all. Not even pulling out. So, I guess that it's just irresponsible. But, we both made the decision to do so.

How long until you know for sure?
I'm going to test tomorrow with FMU just to see if anything has changed.
Although, I still have until the 10-12 for my period to come.
January 30th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Possibly Pregnant
exactly (about the age stuff). Yeah if you both make the decision and he knows the chances of pregnancy, thats great!!

Im planning on testing monday or tuesday and see what that brings..

Any ideas on how to talk to my boyfriend??

yeah definately post some pics...im dying to see them!
January 30th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Well, I suggest wait until you are sure you are.
UNLESS you and your boyfriend are really open to each other.
Because there is no sense in getting him all worried (if he will get worried) if there is nothing going on.

But, you say there is a faint line. Just make sure first, I think anyways.

Post pictures? Of me and my boyfriend? Or what?
I'm confused lol.
I have some of me and him on my myspace page.
it's myspace . com / abby_123
excluding the spaces of course.
it won't let me post a link until I have ten posts

^^
January 30th, 2010, 01:01 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, I am living proof that you can have a baby AND go to school. I didn't begin my schooling until my 1st was almost a year old. I got my bachelor's in 3 years, then got my teaching certification (yr long program) & 15 credits towards my Masters the following year. I got pg with my 2nd right when I began teaching. What's nice is that you can plan most of your classes on just 2 days a week, some semesters, 3 days a week. During the days I had classes (all day), my best friend watched my son (hubby worked full time). Or, he was in daycare. I had him with me the rest of the time. I studied, did homework during naps, and in the evening after he went to bed. I won't lie and say it was a piece of cake, but it wasn't as hard as a lot of people make it seem. It CAN be done. to all of us!
January 30th, 2010, 01:10 PM
That's amazing!
The only thing I ever hear is how hard it is.

Sounds like you had a plateful, but that's awesome!
Congratulations
January 30th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Possibly Pregnant
reply to babydance:

pics of your preg test(s)
yeah i agree with you on waiting. But with two faint lines...one being more visible, i thought that meant a soon to be BFP if not already.
Ive never been here before so i have no idea how to even start the conversation LOL

Tags
am i pregnant , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search