Whats Going On With Me

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Super Mommy
So Saturday 2/13 i had two positive hpt's (first response- one regular, one digital). That night i started bleeding (lighter than a period, no cramps, if any clots they had to be little). The next day 2/14 i took another regular one and got a positive result. Then 2/15 i took a digital one and it was negative. Then 2/16 (still bleeding) i took a regular and got a darker positive result, same day i headed to medical and they gave me yet another urine test. This came back negative. The lab tech said that their tests arent as sensitive though....Today i have an appointment to find out what the results are from by blood test, but im so anxious i cant handle it. This is driving me insane. Has this happened to anyone else? If so what was the result? Does anyone have any ideas what is going on with me? This would be my second pregnancy, my first was a very healthy baby boy with no complications...and he is almost 1. Please help me!!!! Thank you!
February 17th, 2010, 12:22 PM
amrysmomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you had positives and then they turned to negative, it sounds like you miscarried. Depending on how far along you are the embryo would be small enough it probably wouldn't be to painful and not a whole lot of clots. You'd be surprised how common miscarriages are, I had one with my 1st and kind of with my 2nd, and I have talked to lots about miscarriages and probably 3 out of 5 people have them. It is upsetting, but at the same time it's extremely common. Good luck, I hope this isn't the case for you.
February 17th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
Me too, the positive yesterday gave me a little hope...but im still really scared to find out. We want another one now that it was actually happening =/ Im hoping that the one negative hpt was defective! I dont think im far along enough for the urine test at the doctor because they said it is wayy less sensitive than first response. Crossing my fingers for this blood test right now...its been an emotional rollercoaster.
February 17th, 2010, 12:47 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
I hope everything goes ok if you got more positive then i think you could still be pregnant so having some bleeding alot of women have that my mom bleed her whole pregnancy

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
February 17th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback Its nice to hear that there is some kind of hope. This bleeding was like a light period and only lasted about 4 days....my regular ones last about 5-7. Im just praying that it all works out for the best. I was taking appetite suppressants prior to the first positive hpt, that has been making me worry too...like maybe thats the reason all of this is happening. A little over an hour and i will find out!
February 17th, 2010, 04:49 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
(((HUGS))) I do think you could be having an early miscarriage. But, it is really too early to tell. I am glad you are getting a blood test done. I have had two miscarriages, two ectopics, and have also had bleeding with more than one of my pregnancies. With Jeremy I had a subchorionic hematoma and had quite a bit of bleeding so it is possible that is what is causing the bleeding. There are other reasons for bleeding during pregnancy too.

I would try to drink plenty of fluids and take it easy for the next couple days. I hope you get some answers soon. Please let us know what you find out and keep us updated.

Welcome to Am I Pregnant.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
February 18th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((((((hugs))))))) I am really sorry you are going through this. I hope your blood test gives you some answers. I had very heavy implantyation bleeding with one pregnancy that I thought was AF, and I had spotting early on with my eldest. Bleeding can occur for reasons other than a miscarriage so I hope you will get some good news from your blood test x x

Please come and update us when you know more, we'll be thinking of you x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

February 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Super Mommy
First of all, thank you all for your support! Soo...i went to the doctor and found out the results. My HCG level was 20.77 which is average for two weeks prego<3. They are going to make sure tomorrow with another quantatative blood test to ensure the levels are going up, not down. Im still extremley nervous, and i wont find out until monday now. Only thing thats keeping me going is that im still getting positive hpt's. I tested with first response...so is it possible that it picked up a pregnancy that early? I looked at my cycle calendar and it is very very likely that im 2 weeks right now. I just think its crazy that we already know. Im still scared that the levels are going to decrease because of the bleeding but im trying not to worry to much (we all know how that is) Resting is impossible right now, im in the Marines and they are trying to push me to finish losing all the weight from last time...but from what i understand if you think you are having a threatened miscarriage or anything along those lines your supposed to be relaxing. So much for that....

anyways...please tell me about any experiences with something like this...reassurance and support is greatly appreciated=)
February 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope your blood tests come back all fine. Its always scary wen you see blood when you are pregnant. I just wanted to post to give some support and a hug.

[/url]
February 18th, 2010, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you so much...
February 18th, 2010, 11:20 AM
MissUnderstood's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MissUnderstood Send a message via Yahoo to MissUnderstood
I hope your numbers continue to go up! I can imagine how scared you must feel. Keeping you & your bean in my thoughts! Keep us posted!

**Thank you brui77 for my siggie**

February 18th, 2010, 11:24 AM
luvflower's Avatar Super Mommy
It sounds like a early misscairage to me I wish u the best.

February 18th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Super Mommy
Me too. Thank you. I am terrified. We were NTNP for a while...but i didnt know i really wanted another one for sure until i got the BFP's, when i started bleeding it felt like the world was ending. Crazy...but im sure you guys can understand. I am dying to know the answer.

I have heard of many women bleeding during early pregnancy. Since im still getting BFP's im not so sure. First i was thinking chemical pregnancy/miscarriage...then i started to regain hope again but im still freeeaking out
February 19th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Super Mommy
So i just want to say that i am totally freeaaking out still. I go in for my blood test any time today...but wont find out til monday so its going to be a really long weekend. I am having a bad feeling about it now. Cant seem to shake it. I took a FRER this morning and it was very light...but still a BFP. Could have just been the test though...idk what to think
March 17th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Super Mommy
BFP.jpg picture by sweetlilpyro11 - Photobucket

Big update...dont know how this happened. They told me i had a miscarriage because my hcg levels went down. that was about a month ago and here i am getting BFP's darker than before. Not sure if this is a new pregnancy or if i never really miscarried. Has this ever happened to any of you? Today i would be 4 days late, i took a test just to make sure i wasnt...and i guess i am. Im so confused. So excited and scared at the same time. Could it be left over tissue causing the positive tests?? But then my tests last month were never this dark...advice and experiences please=)

Last edited by USMC MOMMiE & WiFEY; March 17th, 2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: UPDATEEEE BPF?
March 18th, 2010, 05:51 AM
Cmommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow that is a BFP!!!
DS - 9-18-03
DD - 3-5-05
DS - 9-7-07
DS - 3-24-10
m/c 2-14-09 Job Andrew @ 11 wks - EDD 9/3/09
m/c 5-19-09 @ 5 wks 6 days - EDD 1/13/10

It's a BOY!! - Matthew Malachi - EDD 5-5-10 - pProm 2-10-10 @ 28 weeks - Born 3-24-10 - 6 weeks early & 6 weeks after my water broke! 5lbs. 17 3/4"

March 18th, 2010, 06:04 AM
Veteran
congrats
March 18th, 2010, 06:40 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could VERY WELL be a new pregnancy... At 4 days late, you would definitely get dark positives like that. I would call my dr. for blood test to check levels, the levels will be able to tell you if it's a new pregnancy or if, somehow, your original one hang in there. I would guess that it's a new one though because if it was the original one I would suspect the pregnant line would be way darker than the control line on the test. I've seen them at like 5-6 weeks where it looks like the pregnant line is stealing all the dye from teh control.

Either way, congrats!!
March 18th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Super Mommy
Thank you... yeah I did a blood test yesterday. But they wont give me results until Friday =/ I'm so anxious I wanna know now. I'm gonna see if I can get around it today though...

March 18th, 2010, 10:50 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Let us know how the numbers turn out

Tags
bleeding , chemical pregnancy , decidual bleeding , miscarriage

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search