5-7 dpo cd 21...(update 3/5 10-12 dpo cd 26)

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Regular
I am on CD 21 and 5-7 DPO. Actually I think it's rigth at 6...but just to be safe I'll say 5-7. I said I wasn't going to think about symptoms, but I can't ignore them! I have felt like I am going to start my period for a couple of days now. Really strong today. I have had some cramping, but not PMS type. It's weird, but my insides and vagina feel like it's period time. I know we BD'd either right before or during O day. Also, I found so much irritating about SO yesterday. Things that would usually make me laugh or at least giggle inside. Alo, my face and back have started breaking out. I have not had acne on my back in years and my face usually starts 2-3 days before my period. Also at work today i noticed a few odd things. I work at wal-mart as a cashier. Usually I only smellthe strongthings such as fabric softener sheets and garlic bread. Today i could actually smell the potatoes and the blueberry bagels. I have never, i repeat never smelled with of these things while they come across my register. Also, I wanted a Twix candy bar. I don't crave chocolate. Not even for AF. When i bought one on my way home it tasted better than any candy bar I have ever eaten. I have also had a strong urge for tomato based food today. Needed a Bloody Mary first thing this morning (i'm afraid I may have to go virgin from now on) i wanted to cook spaghetti for dinner, ended up have a great tomato based Jambalaya though! And have finished almost a whole bottle of V8. And now a weird thing, I eat pickles all the time. I go through a jar a week...however tday just the sight of pickles made me want to go buy a huge jar. Anyone else goingthrough the same thing? Any BFP remember these days and can share like stories?

I would also like to ask about cervical position. Around the day that SO and I BD'd my cervix was hard to reach and felt open to me. I read all the time about a high soft cervix and low hard cervix but now on CD 21 I have a low soft cervix and it feels like my lips. Any input?

Last edited by Hlb3263; March 5th, 2010 at 06:32 AM.
February 28th, 2010, 10:53 PM
jojo1207's Avatar Ayla 11/8/10
The cramps, feeling like AF is about to arrive, the irritability at little stuff, the acne on the back and face, enhanced smell... these are ALL some of my early pregnancy symptoms - pretty much every time. Sounds like you are indeed pregnant based on all that above!! Mine usually starts at 3dpo... so yes you can feel it this early. I don't do much cervix checking and all that, but... so.... when ya testing? I'm such a pusher.

February 28th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Veteran
HI ya,

im hope, i had cramps today too, im CD 26 i think if i remembered correctly, 10 dpo, yeah that sounds right. lol an yeah had period type cramps on and off today, which is odd cos usually i get them when AF is HERE!

The smell im not too sure, i think ive noticed small things, like i swear i smelt poo before lmao but its not anywhere to be found.... hahaha sorry TMI....

The cervx position and Cervical mucus is hard, i have looked at so many different sites, different women experience different things. I have made a rule, to only check my cervix in the morning after my first pee. Same time every day as if i do check it at night it is 9 times out of 10 low. Mine is low as well but during the day its high. Was just reachable this morning now at 8.30pm its low again. :-S hense why i check it and note it only from the morning. I also had a dry spell of CM until 2 days or so ago where it started turning watery... usually its creamy by now but it could be due to so many things that it changed. Tonight its more creamer.... could be pending AF ....

The body is so complicated and all i can tell you is relax, ( hard i know ) jot down your symptoms on here or in a blog...get them off your cheast, then find something to do lol like post on here hahahha keeps my brain occupied.

Nice meeting you and hoping of all hopes your symptoms like mine lead to BFPs

oh also i think im a bit sour ( not giggling or LOL'ing as per usual ) shhhh dont tell anyone hahahaha usually im not!!! :-)

Last edited by Hope101; February 28th, 2010 at 11:59 PM.
March 1st, 2010, 06:05 AM
Regular
Thank you very much ladies! I don't get paid til Thursday...So I'm gonna wait til Friday to do my first test. Trying not to spend too much money right now and I know I'll blow through them daily. i was gonna test Wednesday...but now I'm gonna wait. Thank you for the positive outlook laides! I hope this is it for sure!
March 1st, 2010, 06:11 AM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Symptoms sound promising! I hope this is it for you! Bfp dust!

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
March 1st, 2010, 01:34 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those signs sound promising! It's so hard to tell pregnancy signs from AF signs that it's impossible to say for sure but I'd say of these are unusual for you aty this time then they could be great signs!!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 2nd, 2010, 09:36 AM
Regular
I woke up miserable this morning. I have a headache that won't go away and I feel lke I could throw up at any time. Also, dog walked across my chest this morning and almost had to throw him off me! It hurt so bad to have him walk on my boobs. It is never like this. he usually crawls up and lays on me...and I can't stand for him to do it today! Might test later this afternoon just to see. Wish I had saved some from before!
March 2nd, 2010, 01:22 PM
Regular
So...I am holding my pee til I get my car so I can go buy me a couple of tests. I'll do one this faternoon and one in the morning. I am aching to poas! After I take these I'll decide when I'll take another one. Maybe Friday. Maybe Monday. We'll see!
March 2nd, 2010, 01:36 PM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oooh, do let us know when you POAS!! I am so ready to get some BFPs around here. Headaches are always a big sign for me so I hope that's a good sign for you too!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 4th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Regular
Okay ladies I need your input here! I tested Tuesday night and wednesday morning. These are my results. I don't know which is which...but they look quite the same. within the 3 minute mark I noticed a slight line. After going back to them a while later i still could see it slightly but noticed dark pink spots on the end of where the lines should be. Evaps have no color usually, right? I'm testing again tomorrow morning so i'll have more pics then. Let me know what you think!
March 4th, 2010, 09:24 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I don't really see any lines on these pics. I can see what you are talking about on the corner but I think that you would see a line that goes all the way across if it were a bfp. You still could be pregnant. Headaches and cramping are very big pregnancy signs for me.

I hope you will be testing again today. Good luck! KUP!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
March 4th, 2010, 09:48 AM
tasha221's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to tasha221 Send a message via MSN to tasha221
I don't see anything either. Hope you get your BFP soon!! Good Luck!
March 5th, 2010, 06:35 AM
Regular
Tested last night and again this morning. BFN for both. Nothing. No Evaps no faint lines. i am Using Answer. I am 5 days from my period. I had some light spotting last night that seems to be gone this morning and myboobs and gums hurt sooo bad. Maybe I just implanted yesterday! I had some cramping during the day...and my AF cramps are only a day or two before AF shows and they felt different. Maybe i'm not out yet. I'll wait to see if AF shows. Anyone had late implantation causing BFPs at like 14 or 15 dpo?
March 5th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Regular
Also, I have lurked through some other laides tests (thanks for posting pics!!!) and it seems Answer doesn't detect as early as some. So I'm just gonna wait it out. Still have my hopes up!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search