Dpo and symptoms?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Just curious to see what dpo everyone is and what their symptoms are =]

I'm roughly 8 dpo and I've had some lower back pain and a little dull cramping. I've had a lot of discharge lately and have been very nauseas. I think some of this is due to a bit of a bug I got but I'm not sure.

GL ladies=]
March 13th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am only 3dpo and no symptoms as of yet, however last night I found a really great site you might enjoy looking at.

Early Pregnancy Symptoms and TTC Success Stories!

THANK YOU GOD!!

March 13th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Veteran
8 dpo here, and nothing going on. My breasts MIGHT be sore, but they're filled with milk, so it's hard to say, lol.

Pregnant?
March 13th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Kelly_bean83's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikoBunny View Post
My breasts MIGHT be sore, but they're filled with milk, so it's hard to say, lol.
same here! lol. i cant tell the difference!!

im 11/12 dpo (FF says i od on cd 14, i dont think i did till cd15)

so far:
maybe sore bbs
blue veins EVERYHWERE!
more pronounced nipple bumps (montgomery whatevers)
backache
headache
wet cm
cp is VERY high and soft, still closed
had heartburn a few times
tmi, but ive been going #2 a lot the past two days.
frequent urination
gas
calf cramps at night
cramps in uterus/ovaries every day since O
tired all day
insomnia at night

every symptom i have is possible pg related, except my temp took a dive today and all tests have been BFN so i think im out this month. But its still fun to look for symptoms!

Good luck to everyone!

Ash- 5/31/03
Cam- 8/30/07
Cori- 12/20/08
Kayl- 11/11/10
3 m/c's

My Ovulation Chart
March 13th, 2010, 11:44 AM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
7dpo here.
-Creamy CM
-Backache/uterine cramps
-increased appetite
-fatigue
-CP high and closed
-constipation
-heartburn
-sore bbs and nipples
-a little nausea this morning

AF is due tomorrow though, so we'll see.
March 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM
your af is due on 8dpo? ever thought of taking B6 to lengthen it? mine is usually 6 to 10 dpo (10 max) and i took b6 this cycle and last. I got a bfp last cycle (mc unfortunatly) and b6 this cycle and im past my normal lp

Ash- 5/31/03
Cam- 8/30/07
Cori- 12/20/08
Kayl- 11/11/10
3 m/c's

My Ovulation Chart
March 13th, 2010, 02:57 PM
No, I get AF at 8-9dpo. It's never stopped me from getting pregnant in the past. But yes, I have thought of B6 and actually was taking them (I'm vitamin B deficient) up until last month. Even on B6, my LP is the same.
March 13th, 2010, 03:30 PM
oh wow thats crazy. lol. but if it still works then thats wonderful!!!

well my pg symptoms were in fact pms symptoms. i started spotting so af should be here tomorrow. good luck to everyone!!

Ash- 5/31/03
Cam- 8/30/07
Cori- 12/20/08
Kayl- 11/11/10
3 m/c's

My Ovulation Chart
March 13th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Awww, Sorry to hear that Kelly! I don't usually have spotting or any signs, so I won't know until tomorrow morning. The cramps usually wake me up in the morning when AF arrives.
March 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM
well the cramping has subsided for the most part and i (tmi) put a tampon in and theres nothing 4 hrs later.. im stumped. hopefully its IB and implantation cramps. But i doubt it lol. If it is AF shes pretty much on time i guess. Im not surprised, it was a long shot trying to get pg immediatly after a mc, kwim?

Ash- 5/31/03
Cam- 8/30/07
Cori- 12/20/08
Kayl- 11/11/10
3 m/c's

My Ovulation Chart
March 14th, 2010, 06:45 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm not in the 2WW but I wanted to wish you ladies good luck for testing!!

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

March 14th, 2010, 06:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Im 6DPO and have been feeling quite nauseous, but the rest of the family have a stomach bug, so might be why. Although my nausea gets better after eating. Have some mild AF type cramping. The strangest thing yesturday was when i wiped myself after peeing, there was a small dot of red blood on the TP ?? Ive been really moody especially with DH and crying alot too. Dh and i argued yesturday, i started it and then cried nearly all day!! Normally when we argue we just dnt speak for a bit !

[/url]
March 14th, 2010, 11:40 AM
bunny32's Avatar Veteran
Hi everyone! I haven't been around for a while, but I thought I could share too. I'm at 14 dpo and have not had my usual O symptoms. I usually have: sore bbs from O day (for the past 7 months of ttc) but this time the soreness just started yesterday. I also woke up this morning feeling like I did a ton of crunches. My cycles have been 29-30 days for the past 7 months, so hopefully the witch stays away so I can test tomorrow morning!
March 14th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck for you testing tomorrow!!!! Dont forget to post pics!!

[/url]
March 14th, 2010, 02:37 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
4 DPO. No symptoms other than my boobs are still sore. They were that way about 4-5 days before O and haven't gone away yet.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 14th, 2010, 05:01 PM
Actually Kelly, my doc says that you are more fertile after a mc. It could be IB! I hope so! As for me, I'm at 8dpo and no AF. Still have the sore BBs, CP is super high, soft and closed. I'm still eating like a pig...I feel just ravenous all the time. Weird that IBS isn't acting up. It always does a day or two before AF. I'm super tired today, even though I really didn't do much of anything except go to a baby shower. One weird thing that just started a few minutes ago are weird, pulling like cramps in my uterus. They aren't painful, but are a little uncomfortable. Oh, and my lower back was aching so bad last night and still today...not even a hot bath helped.

I'm expecting AF to show. I just don't "feel" pregnant, plus my temp took a dive today. Same thing happened the day before AF showed last cycle. Though I'd be thrilled with a BFP...a BFN won't surprise me. And believe it or not...I'm fine with it. That's just...weird.
March 14th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Hello! I am new to this site. I was wondering if it is possible that I am pregnant. Here is my story... the date of my last period was Jan. 15, 2010. Last month when I was suppose yo have my period I had a lot of cervical discharge, achy & sore breast and some cramping. Around the 19th of February I started getting headaches everyday. My breast are still sore but now the veins are really blue all over. I have taken four HPT's (one a week) and they have all come back negative. I don't know what to do. I went to the doctor on the 2nd of March and they also gave me a urine test. I asked her about doing a blood test but the doctor just seemed to blow me off. She said to not worry about it. If the urine test came back negative. What should I do? I feel like I am going crazy. I really thought I was pregnant but with the negative test and the doctors reaction I just don't know what to think. Ugh!!!

I also wanted to add that I have been really tired, bloated and gassy.
March 16th, 2010, 10:47 AM
hello everyone am also new to this anyway here is my story
I been trying for 2 years nows to get pregnant but no luck yet. So 2/27/10 i got my my period but it wasn't normal because my period start out light to very heavy. when it came on it was middle flow until it went off. So on 3/15/10 when came from work i went to the bathroom and there was blood in my pantie,not alot of blood just enough and then i wip there was blood on the tissue, i put a pad on and then that night i check and it was nothing there but only when i wip its just spotting, like a dot of blood and on that morning of 03/16/10 its still spotting and to let yall know my period not suppose to come until 03/27/10.I'm going to make a doctors appointment today.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK?
March 16th, 2010, 11:42 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
before i say what i am and stuff i will answer the questions of the newbies

Morena - Some women never test postive on a hpt my sister never did and because she didnt know it resulted in here having the baby a 6 months. I think that you should find a new doctor that will take you serious and that you should get the blood test done because it could be what you need. Have you stopped takig birth control or taking any new meds or anything? because this can also have an impact on you cycles. You have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy so i think that you need to get this checked out.

Lateefa - Ok have you tested at all? it is very normal for some women to have bleeding in the first trimister. I think that you should get the doctor appt but i think you should also test like right now. I think that last months cycle you just had a light cycle but since this month it is so early i think it could be implantation bleeding. I think that you could indeed be pregnant but the only way to find out is to test. O and post pics we love them over here.

__________________________________________________ __
Ok now on to me. I am 15 or 16 dpo. here are my symptoms

Bloating, hurts to lay or push down on my stomach, feel like i have been doing a lot of crunches or something, my teeth are hurting brushed teeth this morning and they were bleeding, breast feel heavy and are hurting mostly on the sides though by the armpit area, no real craving but i am have aversions to the foods i love, gassy, sick to my stomach, headaches, cramping that comes and goes, feeling of wetness between legs keep thinkin its AF and nothing just discharge, lots of creamy discharge, cp is closed and high mid soft, no normal af sysmptoms i usually have, Nipples are erect and hurts to touch them or to even have them rub up against something, I think thats all of it, O yeah how could i forgot MISSED PERIOD CD36 of a usually 33DC!!!!!!

AND NO I HAVE NOT TESTED ONLY BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED HOW LATE I WAS LAST NIGHT.

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
March 16th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Shanise thanks for the reply. What you said about some women never testing positive with a urine test is something I have been reading about a lot. If I am pregnant it will be nice to know that I am not the odd man out and that this does happen sometimes. I called a new doctor yesterday and I have an appt. I will keep everyone posted. I am hoping for a better experience with this doctor. My sister in law is a currently a patient with them and she is 15 weeks pregnant with twins and they have been wonderful.

Tags
dpo , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search