my period is irregular..

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2010, 12:00 AM
i have this on and off period for two months. When i dont have period for a day me and my hubby (U know) after that day my period came on again,. then after a day it stopped.. then on and off... i didn't check a doc. because i dont have time, after a week my period stopped then 2weeks or so, i am feelin tired sleepy, moody, and i think per hour im having urgent urination, im now choosy on foods also there i times i want to vomit but nothings coming out., i also dont understand what am i feeling inside my stomach and etc., and also im slim before now im not... T_T do u think i am preggy? maybe on sunday i'll try to buy PT.

any comments?
April 8th, 2010, 02:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
When was your last normal period? Was the bleeding heavy with clotting? Light with none? It is possible to have some bleeding in early pregnancy so depending on what things were like you could be.

April 8th, 2010, 04:20 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
Well, this sounds exactly like what happened to me before I was diagnosed with PCOS. I had spotting/light periods sporadically for 4 months, but no "real" period. And I was soooo sick to my stomach (which my doctor swears is not related, but I know it was because it wasn't an issue after I started the therapy). I felt like I was preggers all the time, and was so disappoined every time I POAS. I would definitely investigate further with your doctor - you could have a more serious issue.

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
April 8th, 2010, 06:16 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've also heard of issues like cysts or fibriods causing similar symptoms...

If you haven't tested for pregnany, you should... Either way, you should check in with your dr. It could be some kind of hormonal imbalance, PCOS, cyst/fibriods, etc.
April 11th, 2010, 01:38 PM
i have irregular periods for the last two years i only got a period twice but now im every other month i just got a period march 14th and i did the deed with the hubby,and now i have all the signs you do, i took at test april 9th it was a faint postive then took a test saturday the 10th and the test was negtive so i i dont know how to get pregnant with a irregular periods im going crazy! and i went to the doctor dec 09 and got all the test i need to get done to see if im fine because of the irregular periods and everythign came back normal!So good luck let us know if you are

Tags
am i pregnant? , irregular , period , pregnancy test , signs of pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search