TTC, and need help with signs please?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2010, 11:57 PM
My fiancé and I had unprotected sex 3 days before my calendar stated I would be ovulating, but he pulled out everytime because I felt sick. We then had unprotected sex twice the day after I was supposedly set to ovulate and he didn't pull out. The same goes for the day after that. It has been 7 days since the first incident and 5 and 4 the second and third incidences. I have started to have light cramping, could I possibly be pregnant or what do you suppose it is?

I am also not supposed to start for about another week.

Last edited by s2bmrsjewell; April 14th, 2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: I messed up on a part.
April 15th, 2010, 01:24 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
You very well could be. Even when guys do pull out. There is always a little they leave behind in the woman.

Wait a week and buy a HPT.
Thats the only way to know for sure

April 15th, 2010, 04:42 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wait and see... Many women cycles don't follow the calendar, so if you ovulated like a day later then you could have definitely caught the egg when he didn't pull out. There is a chance to get pregnant with the pullout method too, but it really depends on how close to the moment he pulled out and when the last time he had sex or masturbated was (if fairly recently there could be leftover sperms), etc.
We used pull out frequently for years and never got pregnant unless he didn't pull out.
April 15th, 2010, 05:22 AM
I can test the 18th with first response, do you think that's too early if I'm due the 21st?

Also, what does the cramping signify?
April 15th, 2010, 05:37 AM
BuckeyeGal23's Avatar Happy Mommy
The cramping could be anything - it could be the beginnings of a period, or the egg implanting. They always release a little sperm in the pre-ejaculation stages, so it's definitely possible to get preggers using the pull-out method - all it takes is one sperm, and they release hundreds of thousands every time they ejaculate.

The 18th won't be too early for a FRER, but to be safe, if you can wait, just wait until your period is due. Some women get them early, and some do not. And if you aren't 100% sure when you ovulated, that makes testing later more likely to be accurate as well. Good luck!

Mommy to Cameron, my amazing son born 10/11/2011
April 15th, 2010, 05:46 AM
Thanks so much! Praying and hoping that we are!!

Tags
pregnant , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search