well I got my period- 8 days early?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacobbbsmommy
  • 1 Post By proudmomof3.5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Heya

I am so confused, and really scared. I just looked it up, and have convinced myself I have ovarian cancer.

Anyways, so I started spotting brown blood this morning. I went swimming and put a tampon in, and after an hour took it out, and it had brown blood on it. Then later, I went pee and wiped, and kinda went in a bit, and the TP had red blood on it. Then it went back to spotting, and is now back to being red blood. Goes from spotting to light bleeding.

I have normal type period cramps, bloated and lots of gas.

On April 29th I got a + OPK at 9 am and 1pm. I had sex Fri night around 1-2am (Sat morn).

What is wrong with me?!?! Seriously, I am so scared. My period are normally normal. 28 days give or take a day. I have an apt on the 11th, but any input would make me feel better. I am freaked out that there is something wrong with me.

Why would my period come 8 days early??!?!?!
May 5th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Jacobbbsmommy's Avatar Happy but Lost
it could be implantation bleeding and not a period. you're only 5-6 DPO so i would wait a few days and then take a test. i would NOT be thinking cancer as that is the least likely thing. good luck tho and i hope you KUP
abur likes this.
May 5th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks. It totally feels like my period. The thing is, is that for months now I have had cramps from ovulation all the way to my period. I am bloated a lot during those two weeks. I can convince myself cancer all the time. I am so scared that there is something wrong with my fertility. I don't think it is implantation due to the timing of sex, and how soon it has been. ugh.
May 5th, 2010, 08:38 PM
ashleighgurl's Avatar Loving Wife and Mommy
Have you been sick? Stressed? Maybe something made it come early like that? I know when I'm really sick or really stressed they get messed up.
Our beautiful miracle baby..
Welcomed after 2 years of TTC.
May 5th, 2010, 08:40 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
Well I wouldn't jump to cancer.. our bodies love to do things to drive us crazy when we are TTC. Cycles change.. cramps come and go, it just is that way unfortunately. Hang in there hun and keep us posted!

May 6th, 2010, 04:19 AM
Super Mommy
I've learned doing too much internet research on anything is too much! I'm sure it's not cancer. AF started 7 days early for me this past month too. It was exactlty as you described...brown then spotting to light bleeding then back to spotting. At first I thought it was IB but 4 bfn's later, it was just AF playing with my head. Ditto to Cavewoman...our bodies love to play with us when we are ttc. Hang in there and keep us posted.
toady11 likes this.
May 6th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
well I woke up this morning, and it is a full blown period. Dark red blood and clots. After my last period, I just felt weird. It felt like it wasn't done yet. So, maybe this is my body doing a spring cleaning because last month it didn't succeed.

I have an apt on the 11th. I was going to go for this stuff anyways, this just reaffirms my fears (grrreat).

I will keep you updated.

Thanks
May 6th, 2010, 04:58 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
It sounds more like implantation bleeding than a period

May 6th, 2010, 05:48 AM
MissUnderstood's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to MissUnderstood Send a message via Yahoo to MissUnderstood
Wow, that is crazy! My period was 3 days early last cycle and it freaked me out. I wish I had answers for you I hope your doctor can provide some for you. Keep us posted.

**Thank you brui77 for my siggie**

May 6th, 2010, 06:52 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL There are many other more common reasons for this to happen then serious and more rare conditions like cancer. You'll only drive yourself crazy jumping to extreme conclusions like that, over the more common, more likely and less extreme reasons.
May 6th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
hehe, I have panic disorder. Freaking out is my specialty. I highly doubt it is IB because I have AF cramps, heavy bleeding, and clots. I guess we will see how this pans out. Gah.
May 6th, 2010, 03:19 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My period was a week early in January following my m/c in December. Hang in there and see what happens. I'm sure everything will be fine. Please KUP Hon!!
May 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I got my period 8 days early and its realy heavy, I have to wear both pad and tampon. This has been going on for 3 days now. Could it be implantation bleeding?
May 26th, 2012, 09:32 PM
.:Kati:.'s Avatar kyler's mommy
Oh no hun google is bad and is never your friend! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search