Condom came off and I'm not on the pill + other stuff! How big is my preg chance?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Veteran
Ok, here are the basic facts around what happened with me and my bf of 4 years:

1) I am not on the pill

2) We were having sex on the 22nd day after I had started my last period (I don't think I would have been in peak ovulating stage at that point, but who knows)

3) (Sorry to get graphic), but we were having sex in an almost doggy style position, but I was lying down flat on my stomach and we was on top coming down from behind.

4) Since my legs were pressed together, this is how the condom ended up "slipping off". We both noticed that the pleasure was increasing (I wonder why!!) and after a bit he pulled out to change positions and it was then that we realised the condom had slipped off in me. We were probably having sex without the condom for about 10 minutes.

5) I've been in this position once before with him, so I knew how to get it out. The problem last time was that he came inside me whereas this time he hadn't yet.. And last time I took the morning after pill (I was a lot younger, and while I was still with the same guy I am with now, we weren't really ready whereas now we would be more prepared to have a baby.)

What would be the chance that I could get pregnant?
My period is due right now, and I am wondering when the best time to complete a pregnancy test would be. I have very very MILD PCOS, so my periods are sometimes irregular (but haven't been of late)....

What are your opinions?

(P.S. No we were not trying for the baby, but even though I am personally a pro-choice person, I would personally never want an abortion, so we would be happy and excited for the prospective baby even though it was not planned!)
May 17th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Honestly if you have a typical cycle, you probably already ovulated at 22 days past the start of your period meaning you wouldn't likely be pregnant from the disappearing condom.

February, 2005
August, 2005
May 17th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by slpliz View Post
Honestly if you have a typical cycle, you probably already ovulated at 22 days past the start of your period meaning you wouldn't likely be pregnant from the disappearing condom.
My cycle isn't typical, I have mild Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and so they can be irregular.
May 17th, 2010, 09:22 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
i think it is very slim how long are your cycles usually

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
May 18th, 2010, 05:42 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah sounds like a slim chance. I know they talk of precum and stuff but if he didn't ejaculate inside you then chances are very good that none would have made it to an egg, even if you happened to be ovulating. Chances are only 20% each cycle at most for a perfectly fertile couple who are actively TTC at the right time.

If you had been ovulating, then your period wouldn't come til approx. 14 days after then. So, the best time to test would be approx. 2 weeks after the sex.

The most you can do is wait and see if AF comes. It's very likely that you didn't get pregnant from this one time.
May 18th, 2010, 01:37 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
I agree it sounds like the chance would be slim, but you never know.. I agree you should test like 2 wks after the sex. Keep us posted!

May 18th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Veteran
I will most definitely test at 2 weeks, thanks cavewoman
I'm just anxious to knowww already, it's taking all my self control not to do a HPT like daily!
I'll keep you posted
May 19th, 2010, 12:27 AM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
please keep us posted

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
May 19th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Veteran
my cycle is usually 39 days (yeah, long i know.)
and i did an HPT at 8DPO and got BFN

Tags
condom , ovulation , pcos , pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search