Omg help i am so confused

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Im gonna try to make this as short as possible;
LMP; February 8th. 28 day cycle.
Massive amount of unprotected sex with boyfriend from the day my period ended on..
Missed Pds - March (Negative test). April (Negative Test).
May I spotted from the 2nd to the 5th. Bright red, to pink to brown.
Now a couple days ago, I started to spot again, pink and now brown.

I have been having some symptoms and I have gained weight. No I haven't tested since April.
And my doctor won't do much until I have a positive test considering I have been spotting.
I thought it would be the complete opposite.
I do think I am pregnant but I am not sure what to do next.. I'd be 15 weeks by now?!?!

What do I do?
May 29th, 2010, 11:54 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's very much more likely that you are not ovulating and having annovulatory cycles. All the same, how do you expect to find out if you don't test... and if you told your dr. that you haven't had a period since Feb, I don't understand why they wouldn't send you for some type of blood work.

If you were pregnant, however, you should have gotten a positive HPT in April, that would have been MORE than enough time to get a positive test. HCG does tend to peak before 12 weeks so HPT at 15 weeks may or may not be extremely accurate, according to something I read once. I have gotten very dark positives around 12 weeks with the pregnancies where I POAS around that time, just for the heck of it or left over tests. LOL

Make an appointment with your dr. and explain the situation. Maybe they will help kick start your cycle or look into why the heck you haven't had a 'real' period since Feb.
May 29th, 2010, 11:57 AM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I'd find a different doctor if your doctor won't even consider a test. And I would test again. Keep in mind that it could be that your cycles have just been very light and the spotting is your AF, particularly if the spotting coincides when you would regularly have AF. We never know when our cycles will just change on us. Additionally, we can trick our bodies into believing we are pregnant when we aren't...this can happen for any number of reasons from being scared you are to really wanting to be pregnant. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but it is something to consider. The biggest thing though, is that it sounds like your cycles are off. I would go to the doctor to find out what is going on. I would request tests and even a possible ultra sound to see what's happening. VGL Hon! I hope you get some answers soon!

Tags
confused , pregnant , spotting , unsure

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search