Has anyone related and can share their experience with me?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Has anyone had sure symptoms but a negative test and what seemed to be a very light period but were almost sure they were pregnant? That's how I am feeling now. It's completely conflicting. I really don't know what to make of it and I'm hoping someone can share their story of this experience with me.
August 19th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Regular
I'm kind of in the same boat. I feel pregnant, but experienced a very light period (consisted on brown and light pink discharge) on and off for two weeks. I just took yet another test this morning and it was still a BFN. Not too sure if this helped, but I just wanted to let you know you're not alone, I'm here if you want to talk, I know how it feels to not know
August 19th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks for your reply. I know what I've been experiencing are common period symptoms also, but I never felt them before, and now suddenly a couple at once?
Are you hoping you are pregnant?
August 19th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Regular
I am hoping that I am very much so, I guess we're NTNP.....I don't want to get too obsessed and start temping and so on. So glad to hear I'm not alone anymore though
August 20th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I'm glad to hear this too, but we are in different boats. At this time in my life I'm not trying to conceive, It's definitely not a good time for me to.
But I do wish you the very best of luck!
August 20th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How light is light? As in only when you wipe? A panty liner a day? That type?
August 20th, 2010, 07:59 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been there many times...A couple times I was pregnant, a couple times I wasn't, so it could really go either way...All in all, good luck!!
August 21st, 2010, 03:11 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((((hugs))))) It must be really frustrating, honey I have had what I thought was a period that turned out to be heavy implantation bleeding, but I always had a BFP within a day or so. If you are concerned by having such a light bleed you might want to speak to your doc just to put your mind at ease x x

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

August 21st, 2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkorblue7 View Post
How light is light? As in only when you wipe? A panty liner a day? That type?
The first day it's almost like a normal period and then it's almost not existent for the next 2 or 3 days. I've always been 5 days-moderate flow. So this is strange for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyto4AngelBabies View Post
I have been there many times...A couple times I was pregnant, a couple times I wasn't, so it could really go either way...All in all, good luck!!
Very confusing I imagine! Haha. Now I really don't know what to think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_X View Post
(((((hugs))))) It must be really frustrating, honey I have had what I thought was a period that turned out to be heavy implantation bleeding, but I always had a BFP within a day or so. If you are concerned by having such a light bleed you might want to speak to your doc just to put your mind at ease x x
How did you end up finding out that it wasn't a period after all? I imagine you wouldn't think to take a test at that time. I want to take a test again but I'm not really sure I want to know, haha.

Tags
help! , not pregnant , period , pregnant , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search