What do you guys think?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Veteran
Alright - So here's the low-down. I am now 11 DPO. My luteal phase is normally 9 DPO, and my period comes that day along with the temp shift. However, I am now 11 DPO and nauseous, cramping, gassy, and my left boob hurts occasionally. So, we took several tests today and 3 of them have a faint pink line on them. So, it is up to you to decide! So, before we begin, here's my chart:
311123 Ovulation Charts
My longest LP was 9 days, my shortest 8. Now I'm at 11.

So, here's the pictures of the test:

Inverted:

December 12th, 2010, 09:23 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
i think that one was a defect because the whole screen was pink did you take the pic right away how many mins after did you take the pic

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
December 12th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Veteran
I took the pic around 3 mins after the test was started. My cats /did/ knock it off of the counter and were batting it around though.

But, we do have 2 other tests that have light lines on them. This one was just the darkest.

December 12th, 2010, 10:08 PM
~*Kudzu*~'s Avatar ~praying for a miracle~
Its hard to say b/c of the whole thing having color on it... silly kitties!!
Do you have another test that you can take in the morning with FMU and post a picture??

Or at least post pics of the other tests that you took. At this point, though, if you are technically 2 days late it should be darker.. but then again, you have a shortened LP, so really it still needs time to build the HCG in your system...
I say test again in the morning and let us look!!
KUP!

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012
December 13th, 2010, 02:32 AM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cant see a line because it looks like the color did not process through the test. Unfortunatly I would call that an invalid test. I would retest, maybe with a differant brand.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

December 13th, 2010, 02:39 AM
Veteran
Well. I think I got my hopes up for nothing...as usual. My temp went down and is just barely above my cover line today. Pretty sure I'm gonna get my period. Oh well.

Tags
bfp , ovulation , pee stick

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search