Spotting 6 Days Early - No Other Marked Symptoms

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Hello everyone! I am a new user so please bear with me . My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for about 7 months. I have a very regular 28 day cycle. I am due to start my cycle 6 days from now. I woke up this morning with a very very slight spot on panties and some blood when I wiped. Nothing all day until just a little bit this evening - just slightly on toilet paper. I am not noticing any other symptoms (at least not that I am noticing). Just wondering if I am starting early (has only happened once - EVER) or if this could be implantation bleeding. Also interested in other's experiences with implantation bleeding.

Thank you all!
January 5th, 2011, 06:19 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have not personally had it but have read A LOT about it and sounds like that is what you may have! GOOD LUCK!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

January 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Thank you so much. It just gets so depressing. I cry each month when my cycle starts .

Thanks for the encouragement. Will provide update..
January 5th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Can't wait to be a Mommy!
Send a message via AIM to StephanieAZ Send a message via Yahoo to StephanieAZ
Sounds like it could be IB. I really hope so! GL and keep us posted.
January 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmomdallas View Post
Thank you so much. It just gets so depressing. I cry each month when my cycle starts .

Thanks for the encouragement. Will provide update..
Me too, I am a basket case for at least 3 days... I hope this is it for you please KUP!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

January 5th, 2011, 07:03 PM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
I agree, sounds like it could be IB!! If it is IB you should be able to see a faint line on a test in just a couple days!!

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

January 5th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Thank you all. I figure if it is my period early, I should know tomorrow. I so appreciate your support! Will keep you all posted. Hugs.
January 5th, 2011, 09:49 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I've had both. I had a regular period that came a week early, but I've also had IB a week before AF that lasted for 4 days. It could be either one. If it doesn't get heavier, you should be able to test in a couple days. GL

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
January 6th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Well, still some very light spotting but less then yesterday. Just having to wait it out! Not due to start my cycle until Tuesday and I am usually right on time.
January 6th, 2011, 01:49 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ive had it once and it was just a spot of brown blood about 7dpo. I think when the bleeding is close to when AF is due, like 2-3 days before than its more likely pre-AF spotting. When it is around a week before AF is due than it is more likely Implantation bleeding. However you can also have spotting due to low progesterone. I would take a test in a couple days, maybe you will get a positive.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

January 7th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I took a test today (Friday) and it came back negative . I am due to start on Tuesday. No more spotting today. Could it just be too early? Am I just being too optimistic? I have no patience!! grrr...
January 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
anytime I have spotted the next day or two was either a BFP or my period so you're not being TOO optimistic at all I don't think! Not over til she shows!!!

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

January 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Disney Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had implantation bleeding with my first pregnancy. I thought it was my period starting (I was not TTC) and the light spotting went away after about 2 days. It wasn't until a week later that it occurred to me that my "period" had been awfully light and short and maybe I was pregnant. (I was on the pill and taking an antibiotic prescribed by my dentist and had no idea it would affect the pill's effectiveness.)

Anyway, sounds like you could easily be having IB. You are exactly a the right time in your cycle to be experiencing it.... Keep us posted!

January 8th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Well, noticed some more spotting today . Could be my period starting. So depressing. Will let everyone know. Thanks for the support!!

Tags
implantation bleeding , pregnant? , spotting , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search