desperate, confused, excited...

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2011, 10:11 PM

Hi, me and my boyrfiend have been ttc for about 4 months but nothing ever happens.
This past week I was ovulating and we had sex for about 4 days , obviously without protection. he came inside me and everything. This was from last wednesday to sunday. Since monday i've been having cramps and yesterday, being wednesday, i went to pee and when i wiped i had a pink spot.. My period isn't duw until 2 weeks. My nipples have been itchy too, but I dont want to get my hopes up. Any tips on knowing if im pregnant or not sooner ?? Can i go to the doc and take a blood test this early?
February 3rd, 2011, 11:20 PM
nikki52687's Avatar Super Mommy
If the spotting was implanation bleeding, than you should be able to get a positive home pregnancy test 1-3 days after. You could try with a first response tomorrow, you may get a light BFP. Good luck!!
Our TTC journey: I went off the pill April 10, 2010. I have had irregular cycles ever since. We have tried everything from soy isoflavones, fertili tea, fertil aid for both, sperm count and motility boost for DH, femera, relaxing, giving up...no luck. SA 06/2011-5mil, 05/2012-no live sperm, 07/2012-17mil!! HSG 7/25/12, all clear. Next cycle, Femara 3-7, scan cd 11, 5 follies 17, 12, 12, 11, 10, trigger cd 12, IUI (8/30/12) cd14: BFN, AF showed 9/13/12 -On to cycle 2 with medication and IUI. 9/28 quit groqing, cycle cancelled. 2/6/13 follistim cd 3-12, follies 19, 18, 17, 12, count 1.7 mil, BFN. Skipping this cycle.

http://nikki52687.blogspot.com/ Donate to our IVF fund here: http://www.gofundme.com/210zuw
February 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
thanks nikki. i really hope i am!!! i will check that probably tomorrow! i just dont want to get a negative & bring my hopes down..

Tags
confused , desperate

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search