Am I pregnant... or not...what do you think?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2011, 02:55 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
This is my first month charting, so it's all new to me. My hubby and I weren't TTC, but if I ended up prego we would be thrilled!

Last month my cycle was a wacky 44 days, normal for me is around 30, convinced I was preg but negative HPT and AF showed up Feb 13.
My period lasted 7 days, was 'with' my hubby the two days after w/o contraceptive because I was in a pretty 'safe' zone.... right?
Anyway, day period ended I started charting
CD 7 96.82 Ended
CD 8 96.71 BD or DTD
CD 9 96.80 BD or DTD CP was higher and a bit softer CM was creamy/kinda stretchy (I know TMI!)
CD 10 96.58 What? CP was high and soft CM was creamy/slightly stretchy
CD 11 96.25 Ovulation? Slight line on opk CP high and soft, open, EWCM @ night (here I started wondering if those two days had actually been 'safe'!)
CD 12 97.04 Yep, that's a jump! CP still high, soft, EWCM
CD 13 97.36 CP high, soft, EWCM
CD 14 97.08 Same O' Same O' will tell you if CP changes Creamy
CD 15 97.20 CM watery
CD 16 97.20 CM watery
CD 17 97.25 CM watery
CD 18 96.86 Here I was like... well, whatever.... until I learned it was a textbook 7 DPO possible implantaion dip! Same CP and CM
CD 19 97.25 Temp back up.. same CP CM
CD 20 97.25 Same CP CM
CD 21 96.58 Bigger Dip? What the?... Read some women have double dipped.. some ended with Twins!
CD 22 97.92 THAT'S a jump! Was hot that night, sooo may not be true temp CP high and closed, creamy
CD 23 97.42 CP medium and soft CM creamy
CD 24 97.51 CP medium and soft CM thick, creamy
CD 25 97.68 CP medium and soft CM thick, creamy
CD 26 97.73

So what do you guys think? Also had gas, and am very tired, sore breasts today.

I have a chart on FertilityFriend with same user name.

Sorry for all the info, just want best answers possible!
Thank you!

Last edited by HubbysSweetheart; March 9th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.
March 9th, 2011, 03:04 PM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, that's a mouthful! LOL Have you ever tried using Fertility Friend or Take Charge of Your Ferility Software for charting. I like them because you can add all that information plus you can enter your meds or any natural supplements your are taking. From what I've read of your temps, it sounds really promising! Have you tested yet? If not, I definitely would! If you ovulated on CD 12 you would 14dpo today and I think you could get an accurate result on a hpt. Good Luck!

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014

March 9th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Mis-Bis
I don't think you O'ed when you think you did. A slight line on an opk doesn't mean it's positive. Also you normally O after you get ewcm but it's really hard to tell this way. Can you post a link to your chart?
March 9th, 2011, 08:11 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
I tried to post a link to my chart but this site wouldn't let me (I need to have at least 10 posts I guess.)

FertilityFriend also said I ovulated on CD 11, and they gave me 77 pts for pregnancy.... whatever that means.

Yesterday I did take a test.... negative, But it was a dollar tree brand, and Fertility Friend said it's too early to test still..... go figure. I guess I'll just wait until after AF is supposed to arrive. Which isn't for another 6 days or so. : )

Last edited by HubbysSweetheart; March 9th, 2011 at 08:13 PM.

Tags
bbt , hpt , implantation dip , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search