someone PLEASE help me!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Im 19 years old and im in a reall sticky situation.
February 7th was my last period. My fiance and i had unprotected sex on February 25th. My next period was due on March 11th.
Well today is March 13th and im 2 days late.
I have symptoms like:
Extremely sore breast/itchy nipples?
nausea
my mood swings are off the charts and idk
im always tired and im usually extremely energetic
i started having cramping last...thursday and thay started calming down and now i only get them when i get upset or mad
i have alot of discharge WAY more than usual. but i haven't had any spotting
and i've been eating milkshakes and burgers with extra extra pickle all weekend
and i guess you could say that i am a tad constipated
i Have taken 2 pregnancy test one on friday night and then one this morning. (Sunday morning) and they BOTH came back negative...
idk what to do
every test i take comes back negative and idk if theres any other way i could test if i am because if i am my fiance and i need to start planning and i need to start makin appointments and takin prenatal vitamins.
does anyone have advice for me? all is welcome!
Thanks
March 13th, 2011, 01:24 PM
you could possibly wait a week and retest or make an appointment with your ob doctor and get a blood test done....that is what i am doing tomorrow going in for a blood test my period was jan 24-30 and i still havent got my period i spotted march 2-6 n still no period

good luck
March 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Well i go to school so i was going to make an appointment with the health center here who does pregnancy test but im pretty sure they're cheap and do the stick test and not the blood.
Thanks so much
March 13th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Mis-Bis
At this point it can go either way. What probably happened is that you ovulated later than normal which will cause your period to seem delayed when in fact it's right on time or you could be pregnant and not as far along as you think so it's not showing up on the hpt's. First of all calm down. Second, just keep testing until you either get a BFP or AF comes. If you get neither in a week call the doc and make an appt. Also, until then you need to act like you are indeed pregnant and take care of yourself, no risky stuff. Good luck.
March 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
I'd wait it out a bit more.. sounds like you probably ovulated later than normal, which happens all the time and is causing either your period.. or a positive test to be late! Keep us posted

March 13th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Well update. Im guessing i started my period but i have NO cramping like i usually do BUT i do feel like little flutters in my stomach also my right ovary hurts like hell, but thats it. But i still have all the symptoms i mentioned earlier. especially nausea and i've thrown up quite a few times today especially eating McDonalds. ugh!. i really dont know what to do anymore.

H.E.L.P M.E
March 13th, 2011, 07:30 PM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
Is it bright red and a lot or is just like spotting?

March 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM
It's not bright red
its like a burgandy, brownish color?
and i had a tampon in and it lasted me longer than usual.
i mean i honestly dont know what to do or think anymore. its so confusing
March 13th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Mis-Bis
There are quite a few bugs going around right now so the throwing up could be a coincidence. I'd say if you're starting to bleed then you're probably starting AF. If it's lighter than usual or stops suddenly take an hpt.
March 13th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Well since im new at this im going to be honest i dont know what AF means.
And also if i eat any fast food it results in me throwing up. I've learned that this whole weekend
March 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Mis-Bis
AF=Aunt Flow=your period
March 13th, 2011, 07:55 PM
shanise.robertson's Avatar IAmOneWithSupremeReality
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
af = aunt flo aka period

if ur ovary is hurting and your spotting im going to say it could either be from ovulation or pregnancy the only way to find out id to test if its still negative then im going with ovulation

Thank you ~Nicole~ for my beautiful siggy
(IF YOU WANT TO SEE GOD LAUGH TELL HIM YOUR PLANS)Make a pregnancy ticker
March 13th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I'm basically just thinking about makin a doctors appointment at the health center at my school.
Yes my ovulation is off and i know that. but i already ovulated the weekend of feb 25th i know that for a fact. and i didnt think you would ovulate twice. hmmm this is when i wish our bodies could talk to us and tell us exactly whats going on :/
March 13th, 2011, 08:12 PM
Send a message via MSN to shanise.robertson Send a message via Yahoo to shanise.robertson Send a message via Skype™ to shanise.robertson
how do you know for a fact that you ovulated then do you use ovulation test or temp if not you cant be absolutely sure because sometimes are bodies can gear up to o and have all the physical signs of doing so and it doesn't happen.

March 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Mis-Bis
What she said.
March 13th, 2011, 08:26 PM
well i been tracking it kinda...
It's either one week before or two weeks before im supposed to start. and it switches sides that the pain is on.
so each month i can tell you what ovary will hurt. and the pain gets so bad sometimes i just lay in bed all day.
And if thats not me ovulating then i feel like my reproductive system is all sorts of messed up.
And this is the 2nd time ive ever been late
the last time was when the condom got lost inside of me on Christmas day and i had gotten plan b i think 4 days after when we found the condom and got it out. i was 10 days late and even then, i had every symptom i have now . and then i remember i slipped and fell forward and my stomach got slammed into and then after that i started cramping so bad i was curled up in a ball crying and i just started bleeding. and that was the second week in January so i took that has a period and counted the days till my next one and i was right on time. just every since the Christmas incodent things have been weird
March 13th, 2011, 08:47 PM
plan b can mess up your cycle or so i heard from some women on here.

March 13th, 2011, 08:54 PM
i've taken it before and i was still on time. but i guess its different each time.
but should i still make an appointment at the health center on camppus to see what they can do for me maybe?
March 13th, 2011, 09:37 PM
yeah def still make appt just to ease your mind

and yes taken plan b multiple times can interfere with your period because that is messing with your hormones

March 14th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Okay
I'm making the appointment today. wish me luck
And ill keep you guys posted!

Tags
am i pregnant? , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search