11 DPO Symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to heartsleeve71
Okay, I'm up early so I figured I would start this today and let you all know my symptoms. I can't wait to have some of you other ladies say you got your bfp's test already!!!! lol

I'll list all my symptoms this week!
all week I have had crazy dreams,
been very tired early at night,
i have had a sore throat a lot this week and stuffy nose,
sore bbs started just yesterday but they came on like a force now its a no touch zone,
yesteday and today I have started having a little bit of nausea (today its a little worse),
The ligament pulling when changing positions was the sign that made me think I was the most and I'm still having it when I changed positions quickly,
I am on a cleaning rampage, each room in the house, but get tired quickly when doing it

today my throat feels better and no runny nose. I usually get sore bbs all week, not this time. I didn't break out and I usually do. I usually have major mood swings a few days before and didn't. I just overall had opposite symptoms than usual af which made me feel positive about this month.
April 14th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Tracy87's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm still symptom-less for the most part. I have noticed I'm super tired, but I can't tell if that's because school and work are kicking my butt or if it's due to something else. I don't have my usual "crazy-girl" mood swings like I would notmally be getting before AF comes, so maybe that lack of stuff means something good?! My temps are still way up which I'm super excited about, and I almost tested today, but I decided to hold out. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings!
TTC #1 since 4/2010

LAP Feb 2012
Stage 3 Endo Removed
July 2012 First IVF Cycle

April 14th, 2011, 06:59 AM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Thanks for starting the 11 DPO Symtoms!

Well, today is going to be nervewrecking and frustrating as I had a temp of 97.98, slightly lower than yesterdays!
But for some supid reason I woke up at 5 dozed until 6 (tossing and turning) and dear Hubby wanted to ask me a question before I could take my temp so....... not sure how accurate the temp is.

The good news is no spotting yet, but of course with the lower temp I'm beginning to imagine all my symtoms are disappearing. LOL

BBs are still sore, but I can't tell if they're quite as swollen.

Running to the bathroom alot still.

Still pulling sensation if I move wrong or too fast.

Another Crazy dream.

Still easily irritated.

Ohh, I just wish I could KNOW already!! I hate the waiting part!... and it's only getting harder.... may have to give in to the urge to use that $tree test.

Heartsleeve71 thanks for your symtoms!

Com'on !!

Last edited by HubbysSweetheart; April 14th, 2011 at 07:01 AM.
April 14th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Dang! Sorrry your temp went down a bit, it definitely could be from all the crazy tossing and turing. Hopefully tomorrow's is way back up there!

What's your normal LP been anyway? For me the last month was the first time I tracked it in a while and it was only 11 days, so I'm hoping that if I'm not spotting tomorrow then I might test on Saturday.

Oh and you reminded me that I had a slightly crazy dream last night too! If you count us taking out kitties to a party where we turned them into huge cat sized bunny rabbits that sill mrowed like cats...yea, then we changed them back and took them home. Yea, that's pretty crazy. LOL

Waiting is seriously the worst, and simply not knowing just plain sucks. Hang in there, and have a good day!!
TTC #1 since 4/2010

LAP Feb 2012
Stage 3 Endo Removed

April 14th, 2011, 07:28 AM
I haven't been tracking long, so don't know if I have the same LP length each month or not. It's 12 days that I know of, I O'd 2 days early this month so I don't know if I need to go off the 12 day LP.... which is what I'm doing now, or my AF due date which would give me a 14 day LP..... hmmm.

I'll try and just keep my mind off things, but I did find a $tree test I didn't know I had and it was calling my name yesterday. LOL I may just give in to put my mind at ease.... BFN yep, gear up for next month, slight BFP.... maybe there's hope!!

Would you go off the LP length because I O'd early or the AF date? I usually have a 32 day cycle.

April 14th, 2011, 07:37 AM
From my limited knowledge, LPs are generally the same length each month give or take a day. So if it was 12 days last cycle, I'd say it would probably be another 12 or so. That means you should count from O day. (This is, of course, in my unprofessional opinion )

Finding a test, and having it call your name is sooo hard! I have about 10 ICs and one Answer in the cabinet. I've been pretty good just letting them sit. Even when I get BFNs I still rationalize that I *could* be pregnant and it's just too early. So I found it's just easier for me to hold off until I would for sure either have my period or be pregnant. It saves me from buying a million new tests!

Sometimes it helps if I give myself restrictions. Like, if I was in your shoes I'd say: If tomorrow's temp is up, I'll test, if not, I'll wait. That way if you use it, you at least had a good reason to.
TTC #1 since 4/2010

LAP Feb 2012
Stage 3 Endo Removed

April 14th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Very good advice! I was just thinking to myself that even if I did test and get a BFN I would still be trying to tell myself pregnancy is possible... but be even further depressed because it's just another 'maybe-not-pregnant' indication.

I think you're right about the LP days, I thought I'd remembered reading that somewhere, which is why I was going LP that instead of AF.

I took my temp again.... (weird I know, but my daytime temp is way lower than everyone else's 96.80, unless I'm sick or in my LP, in my LP it's somewhere around 97.6.... that's why I still have hope for this mornings temp. Because unlike everyone else who's temp raises after they're awake... mine drops. Trust me, my body's weird.)... ANYWAYS, my temp was 98.43!... so that's a good sign.

Also, reading about cavewomen's UTI reminded me that I've been taking cranberries to ward off a possible UTI, I've been getting hints at one for a few days..... I just didn't know that it was a sign! Apparently alot of women get UTI when they're preg!

Fingers are crossed for no spotting today and a high temp tomorrow!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search