2 weeks late, pregnancy signs, negative HPT...?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Has anyone else ever been in this situation? My LMP was March 22nd and I am on a regular 28 day cycle, I ovulated around the 5th of april, and had sex with my hubby on the 6th. My period on the 19th never showed. I did not think anything of it and waited, thinking I was just late, although my sense of smell was really strong. After a week I tested neg on an hpt. While waiting for AF I started to wake up nauseous, I am tired all of the time and I have a TON of watery CM. Still the HPTs have been coming up neg... Has anyone else ever had negative HPTs and ended up pregnant? We are not trying, but we are not taking action against having a second baby. I would just like to know! I have a dr appt tomorrow morning to see whats going on.
May 5th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Tracy87's Avatar Super Mommy
Maybe stress could be delaying your period, or you ovulated later than you thought? Anyway, good luck!
TTC #1 since 4/2010

LAP Feb 2012
Stage 3 Endo Removed
July 2012 First IVF Cycle

May 5th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Yeah, Im just not sure we have been having pretty regular sex since then, so I don't know, I have never been this late so I am just confused! I am going to assume I ovulated late, and I am just waiting for AF to get here, my body is just going CRAZY! thanks!
May 5th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Super Mommy
Hi ProudMama,
I'm curious to know what the doctor will tell you.

I'm currently 17 dpo, was expecting my period Monday or Tuesday. I keep checking my CP and noticed think brown cm in my fingernails yesterday, tought it was AF. Today, no brown, no red, nada!

I have been testing everydays and only got BFN. I will wait until I am 1 week late to do the same as you and see a doctor.

I've been reading different forums and it seems like many women get their BFP's much later, and some women never get a positive result on a HPT. I know it's only a little minority, and this is what tricks our brain into thinking that we might be pregnant.

Keep us posted and good luck.

May 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Hey I will make it,

I have read a lot of cases where BFP comes later than normal. I am not trying to get pregnant, and didnt even think it could be the cause of no AF until I was a week late! I really dont know what is going on with my body. I am having tons of pg symptoms, and still no AF. I am looking forward to what the dr says since this is driving me crazy! I have not had a lot of stress lately and even when I have I would be maybe one day late. Oh well I just have to wait and try not to worry! I would be thrilled to have a second child but if I am not pregnant it just must not be time! lol

Sorry for the long reply! Good luck to you!!!!
May 6th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Super Mommy
Proudmama, keep us updated. I'm curious to know what the outcome is.

Good luck for your doctor appointment.

May 6th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so sorry for the frustrations your going through

good luck at your dr appt!
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

May 6th, 2011, 09:14 AM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
at your dr appt! Can't wait to hear what's going on!

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014

May 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Ok.... I went to the dr and BFN. However this morning I woke up nauseous, and so far today several smells have made me gag. My dr said that I could have been off on my dates, and not to rule out that I could be pregnant, just to test again in a week, and if I do not get my period but have another BFN than to make an appointment for two weeks from now for blood work. Im not sure how to feel, I am not ttc but another child would be a blessing! Oh well, I guess I have to wait and see and try not to pee on anything to early! thanks everyone, Ill post after I get AF or BFP ot some answer!

Tags
confused , negative test , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search