who's in their 2ww??????????

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Kissthegirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm cycle day 19, which is 5DPO and I'm already anxious. I'm just really trying to not think about it. Chances, although are slim with the average chance of pregnancy each cycle being at 20%, well chances that we at least got the 20% part right is good. We BDed on CD 12/13 and I Oed on CD14. Hope these next few days fly by fast! My birthday is the 15th, so I'll just look forward to that, instead of trying to be anxious.... yes, easier to write than do.

How about you ladies??
May 9th, 2011, 09:01 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I am 2 dpo and so excited and anxious. I hope this is our month! Good luck, I hope you get a wonderful b-day present soon!
May 9th, 2011, 09:06 AM
GL to you, Mega Mama!

I was just reading your signature and thought it was interesting b/c the past few nights I have had some serious vivid dreams!!!! Gosh!
May 9th, 2011, 09:07 AM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
I am, i THINK i'm 4 DPO today.

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
May 9th, 2011, 09:08 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh good! I hope it's a good sign for you! I actually have to change that thing though. I am not really 6 DPO. I ended up O'ing late.
May 9th, 2011, 09:09 AM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
I'm 5 DPO today too! WooHoo! So far waiting hasn't been a problem.... it's usually around 7DPO that I go nuts because that's the day most get implantation so all of a sudden my body starts tuning into every little thing and drives me nuts!

Hope we all get bit fat s!!!

May 9th, 2011, 09:17 AM
OK... question.... but it seems all the ladies have their Fertility Friend cycle tracker in their sigs. How do I get that on here for Just Mommies website? I am already on Fertilityfriend.com, so is there something I just download? Sorry, forgive the newbie.
May 9th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im 10 or 11dpo not sure which. No positive as of yet, but i havent tested today. Im not expecting a positive though when i do even though we covered our bases and then some....

ANGEL BABY NEVER FORGOTTEN 9/15/07 4WEEKS 4DAYS

May 9th, 2011, 09:21 AM
hang in there, Hellokitty! it'll happen!! Best of luck to you!!
May 9th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you

I was thinking yesterday when i tested that we have been trying since our daughter was a year old and she'll be three in July. I keep thinking because its taking so long that once i do get pregnant it'll be twins or something lol

ANGEL BABY NEVER FORGOTTEN 9/15/07 4WEEKS 4DAYS

May 9th, 2011, 09:47 AM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm 9DPO today. Smiley I'm with you, BD'd CD 12 and 13 and O'd on 14. Hoping we caught an eggy. If not were are going to start the next steps with a Dr visit. I don't feel pregnant at all but I'm staying hopeful

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 9th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
4 DPO with 3 mature eggies that were triggered. This HAS to be my month!!!!!! Right?
May 9th, 2011, 10:11 AM
CaseyCase's Avatar Super Mommy
I think I am I'm not doing my temps, but did OPK's and had a + a few days ago, along with some ovulation 'symptoms'. I might be 2/3dpo or so.

May 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
GO BFP's!
May 9th, 2011, 11:19 AM
hotpinktulips's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 4dpo and both my DH and I feel really good about this cycle. (knocking on wood )

Terri your temps are looking good!!

to you all.

~Special thanks to *Kiliki* for my adorable siggy~

May 9th, 2011, 11:23 AM
OK - so I'm kinda freaking out.... I just went home on my lunch break, and I told my husband about these vivid dreams I've been having the past 3 nights or so, and he says that he had a dream last night that I was pregnant and we told our parents........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

OK, so that shouldn't make me hopeful, right? HA. That's just great. I was trying to stay calm during this 2ww.... so much for that!!
May 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Preggo Foster Momma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1815 View Post
OK - so I'm kinda freaking out.... I just went home on my lunch break, and I told my husband about these vivid dreams I've been having the past 3 nights or so, and he says that he had a dream last night that I was pregnant and we told our parents........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

OK, so that shouldn't make me hopeful, right? HA. That's just great. I was trying to stay calm during this 2ww.... so much for that!!
Our intuitions can be pretty strong sometimes!

I hope my husband isn't right about his dream. He had a dream we were going to have quadruplets!
May 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
HubbysSweetheart's Avatar Little Jo married Laurie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1815 View Post
OK... question.... but it seems all the ladies have their Fertility Friend cycle tracker in their sigs. How do I get that on here for Just Mommies website? I am already on Fertilityfriend.com, so is there something I just download? Sorry, forgive the newbie.

On your chart page put your mouse over the 'Sharing' on the top second in from the right. A box should pop down with a bunch of options click on the Graphical tickers which should take you to the page where you can design yours. When you're done, just copy the sig and in your JM home page set up post it as your sig!

... I did this awhile ago so I hope my instructions are helpful!

Good luck!

May 9th, 2011, 12:55 PM
TerriM's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpinktulips View Post
I am 4dpo and both my DH and I feel really good about this cycle. (knocking on wood )

Terri your temps are looking good!!

to you all.
Do you think so?! It's my first month charting temps and I feel like it looks like a roller coaster track LOL!!! WTG making me all optimistic again! ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoii View Post
Our intuitions can be pretty strong sometimes!

I hope my husband isn't right about his dream. He had a dream we were going to have quadruplets!
If I told you about my dreams last night you would all think I'm a weirdo LOL!!!

thank you JMC1988 for my siggy!

Make a pregnancy ticker
May 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Me 1 DPO
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: