16 and Scared - PMS or Pregnancy Signs. Someone help me?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 03:40 PM
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on April 8 and April 11. 2 weeks later I felt strange - Nausea, Cramping, Super tired, Headaches, Strange cravings - took a test and it was negative. Then I got a very heavy bleeding like a period but, it was in the middle of the month and since I am on BC, it is always at the very last week of the month - but I also missed 2 days due to showing. The symptoms went away within a week. Now, (May 9) for the past 2 days they've been back with more or less. I've felt nausea's, cramping, back pain, and some kind of bloating with 2lbs of weight gain. My stomach is either bloated or I'm gaining weight fast...

Can someone please help me? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ally
May 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
NutMeg76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Take a test.

When they persisted in questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." John 8:7
Sail Back to Me
May 9th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I'm going to wait till the end of the month because thats when my period is.
May 9th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
If you test and still get a negative but no period, you should make a doctor's appointment. Good luck Ally.
May 9th, 2011, 04:27 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If any of those symptoms you mentioned are due to pregnancy, you'd most likely already test positive on a preg test.

I do not think you are pregnant. HOWEVER, you need to take a test. Get a PINK DYE test. They are easier to read. Answer or First Response. Also, NEVER miss a birth control pill if you are on them! It can mess with your cycle and make you bleed when you don't think you should bleed, lead to confusion or lead to pregnancy!

If you test negative and you don't have another period in a few weeks, go to the doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredToHell View Post
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on April 8 and April 11. 2 weeks later I felt strange - Nausea, Cramping, Super tired, Headaches, Strange cravings - took a test and it was negative. Then I got a very heavy bleeding like a period but, it was in the middle of the month and since I am on BC, it is always at the very last week of the month - but I also missed 2 days due to showing. The symptoms went away within a week. Now, (May 9) for the past 2 days they've been back with more or less. I've felt nausea's, cramping, back pain, and some kind of bloating with 2lbs of weight gain. My stomach is either bloated or I'm gaining weight fast...

Can someone please help me? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ally

May 9th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Take a test. For one, it is not good to be taking BCP if you ARE IN FACT pregnant. I would not wait. Most likely, if the symptoms are pregnancy related than a positive would show up. GL.

May 9th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Get a bloodtest done at the doctor's office. It is most effective result!!
May 9th, 2011, 05:30 PM
How long have you been taking the pill? The first couple of months can cause most of the symptoms you listed
May 9th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Been on it for 2 years, usually don't get these.

Ohh, and the weight is comming inbetween like my pubic bone or a little higher. Not on like my belly button area
May 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
MammaHutch
I agree. Take a test. You can take the early ones. You can also contact your health clinic they always offer free pregnancy tests. That is where I took my 3rd one so I knew for sure. The reason that you should find out asap is because you are on the pill. I wish you the best and keep us posted.
May 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Ashl3y
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris2you View Post
If you test and still get a negative but no period, you should make a doctor's appointment. Good luck Ally.
I agree, take a test. Not when your next period is due, but now. And you could always get a digital too, that way there is no mistaking whether or not that second line is there. That is what I would do.
May 9th, 2011, 07:34 PM
I'm going to asap. I just don't want to make my mom take me and get one because we're going through alot right now. My friend will take me next week but, I'm just wondering if it SOUNDS like a pregnancy? Would it help if I posted a picture? I'll do it real quick...
May 9th, 2011, 07:36 PM
anybodyinthere's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You wouldn't be showing.

May 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Well, my mom started showing within 4 weeks. This would be my 5th or 6th week... Since the last period I have before sex was the end of march/early april.

I also checked the days I'd be most fertile and it was from the 8th till around the 18th.
May 9th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't understand why you ask for advice and then whe you get the BEST advice (take a test) you say you're gonna wait a month?? I thought you came here for answers. None of us can telepathically tell you what's going on but a test can. Good luck (and don't skip pills)

And no one shows at 4 weeks.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 9th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Ashl3y
I agree, you wouldn't be showing.

Honestly, this may sound harsh but being totally honest here, if you are pregnant you need to know. And you need to know now. It's dangerous to keep taking the pill and doing other things that you may do when you're not pregnant. I understand if you don't want your mom to take you. So go get one yourself. And I understand if you don't drive, I don't either. But I still got myself out to get a test ASAP!
May 9th, 2011, 07:49 PM
No, no I'm taking a test ASAP. Within a week but, I'm just wondering if it sounds like I could be pregnant even though I had a "period". I'm also having really sore breasts. Jogging hurts! And little white dots now forming - I looked it up and they said something about Montgomery's Tubecles? Any info on that?

Mabye not showing but, bloating. There's no way I've gained 4lbs in the past month of fat.
May 9th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Ashl3y
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaredToHell View Post
No, no I'm taking a test ASAP. Within a week but, I'm just wondering if it sounds like I could be pregnant even though I had a "period". I'm also having really sore breasts. Jogging hurts! And little white dots now forming - I looked it up and they said something about Montgomery's Tubecles? Any info on that?

Mabye not showing but, bloating. There's no way I've gained 4lbs in the past month of fat.
We can't say. The difficult thing about early pregnancy symptoms is that they are also symptoms of 23490823590823590835 other things, too. So while, sure, those may be pregnancy symptoms. They could also very easily not be pregnancy symptoms.
May 9th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Honestly, if you haven't had unprotected sex since your last period, it is highly unlikely that you're pregnant.

Baby girl born Feb 2013

May 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
You could be bloating at this point but other stuff could cause bloating as well. Could be water weight. Honestly, even waiting a week - I wouldn't do that. The sooner you know, the better. You would need to get of the bcp asap etc.

Tags
knowing , not knowing , pregg , scared

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search