I would like to hear from you moms with experience what you think.

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 2nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
To start with, I am not trying to get pregnant, and if I am, it is unplanned. I do realize that a test or doctor appointment is the only way to know for sure, but let's face it; I'm a broke college student who is still covered by their parent's health insurance, so until I am told that there is a super good chance that I am pregnant, I probably won't test considering my town has no dollar store, and if I want a test, I get to go pay for one at Walgreens, and I don't care to throw $20 away for nothing. However, if I am, while my parent's may want to kill my boyfriend and I, they would probably accept it in the end and could easily help financially until I graduate.
Anyways, here's a list of my symptoms so that you all don't have to keep reading my rambling:

-My boobs went from normal to SO sore in what seemed just a day. I literally just noticed in the shower one day that washing hurt a lot. They also feel bigger, full and heavy, and have pains sometimes without having to touch them at all. This is NOT typical of me. I'm very flat chested normally.
-Around the same time, I started getting pains in my head, only lasting for a minute or two. I've literally never had a headache before.
-I started feeling a little nauseous around the same time, but it was nothing I couldn't shake off.
-A week before my period should have started, I bled stringy, dark blood for a short time, like an hour but not heavy enough to go through a tampon. I spotted brown afterwards. This lasted two days then suddenly just stopped. My period is normally 5-6 days and moderate in flow.
-I always cramp very, very badly during my period, the whole time, but only had mild cramps for maybe five minutes the whole two days.
-My boobs hurt even worse after this bleeding ended, and my nausea began to intensify, and a few times, I felt sure I was going to hurl, yet somehow dis not. It always started in the afternoon, and went on and off all night.
-I am breaking out in places I have never broke out. It isn't severe, but acne is unlike me, especially on my neck and shoulders.
-My dreams have gotten so weird. I never remember dreams, and suddenly I'm having crazy ones. I have been having multiple dreams about being pregnant and having a baby, which is what made me start thinking that pregnancy could be why I had been feeling so strange.
-I pee every half an hour, and have been since a little before the odd period like bleeding.
-My veins all look dark blue, and I'm getting some that I never had before.
-I'm so moody. I can be smiling one minute, one thing gets said, and I'll just cry!
-Twinges in my lower abdomen. Fluttering, bubbling, pulling, strange feelings, but they aren't exactly painful. Just odd. And all below my naval. Also, I'm noticing that I can see and feel this little
bumb in my abdomen, maybe fist size. My stomach has always been flat. I'm 5'4 and 102lbs, so I notice any tiny change just by looking or touching.

Now currently this week:
-Nausea is getting bad. I have thrown up once, for the first time in literally years. Each time I feel nauseous, I now can't shake it. I have to sit or lie down until it passes.
-My pee stinks, bad. It never did before.
-I feel soo drained. I'm sleeping later, having a hard time waking up, after I am woken up, I feel tired again a few hours later.
-Standing too fast, moving too fast, going up stairs, it's all making me feel dizzy.
-Slightly short of breath and heart starts pounding at times.
-Sorry to gross you out, but discharge.
-Hunger right after I eat.
-Smells setting off nausea as well.
-Gums start bleeding when I brush. Hasn't ever happened before this week, ever.
-I feel warm. Like I have a fever, but when I actually have a fever, I get chills and aches. I just feel warm like I'm radiating heat from inside, and I'm typically always cold.

I THINK I have listed all my symptoms. Please be polite to me, and like I said, I'm looking for your opinion. I know you aren't doctors and can't tell me from a medical point of view. But from an experienced point of view, I would like to know what you think.
June 2nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
I do think I should add, symptoms started about five weeks ago. Maybe a little longer.
June 2nd, 2011, 12:51 AM
Veteran
If your af is late then I think you should do a test..that is really the only way you will know for sure..good luck

Tags
advice , nausea , pregnancy , symptoms , unplanned

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search