new here.. preggo help!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I went off the pill about a month and a half ago trying to get pregnant and lately I haven't been feeling myself...

My period isn't due until next week... but would it be too early to have symptoms if I were preggers?

I've been very bloated in my lower abdomen, having cramping and ovary "twinges", a terrible almost constant headache for the past few days, lower back aches, and I've been slightly nauseated off and on

now I know that I may be making something out of nothing, but Ive never been pregnant, so I don't know what to expect!!

could you help me out?

I'd be very appreciative!!

thanks!
-N
June 14th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could go either way. My first month off the pill, I had every symptom in the book including throwing up but it was just my body getting used to my natural hormones again. I hope it is the real deal for you!

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
June 14th, 2011, 06:27 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
As your body transitions off the hormones, it's normal to experience symptoms like that. It's a big job for your natural hormones to try to sort themselves out at the same time the build up of synthetic hormones are trying to leave your body.
June 14th, 2011, 07:14 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've felt pregnant coming off bcp also and not been pregnant but I've also got pregnant right away without having a period in between. It can go either way.

I hope that you get some answers soon!!

=May '05 and '11

Tags
am i pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search